Tipping Comp ***selections Only***

VillaLad

A lot of shorties winning made for a low scoring day today...and @afclee1 is this weeks winner with @Mad Slasher McGurk in the runner up spot and @stressfree taking the 3rd place. (See below if confused)

Usual look through please, I will announce league results shortly once todays scores confirmed

Capture.PNG

Edited by 1pstaker
top two changed
  • Keeemon 2

20 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

A lot of shorties winning made for a low scoring day today...and as the only one to find the 16-1 winner, @Mad Slasher McGurk runs out this weeks tipping champ. Well played mate. Runner up spot goes to @afclee1 with @stressfree taking the 3rd place. 

Usual look through please, I will announce league results shortly once todays scores confirmed

Capture.PNG

Had Lezoo as my NAP mate 

Had nice single bet on it too 

• Keeemon 1

The early bird finally gets his worm as @Dave is crowned the monthly league winner for June. Huge well done. You have won one of the small prizes. @Jok3st3r was 2nd with @Frosty in 3rd.

In the tri monthly, and winning himself a BIG prize, its @Frosty who emerges triumphant and proves himself the most consistent over a three month period. He held off @Dave who had to settle for 2nd in this one, with myself a distant 3rd. @MrUKHackz please note the winners and prizes. 

Well done to the winners, and as usual, thanks to all who took part. It all starts again next week, so as always, get back into it if you dropped out, or if you new and just discovered this thread, get yourselves involved. 

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

• Keeemon 3

52 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

The early bird finally gets his worm as @Dave is crowned the monthly league winner for June. Huge well done. You have won one of the small prizes. @Jok3st3r was 2nd with @Frosty in 3rd.

In the tri monthly, and winning himself a BIG prize, its @Frosty who emerges triumphant and proves himself the most consistent over a three month period. He held off @Dave who had to settle for 2nd in this one, with myself a distant 3rd. @MrUKHackz please note the winners and prizes. 

Well done to the winners, and as usual, thanks to all who took part. It all starts again next week, so as always, get back into it if you dropped out, or if you new and just discovered this thread, get yourselves involved. 

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Knew I had a chance after a good month, but thought I had tailed off recently! Surprised 😯. Unlucky @Dave on the Quarterly, but well done on the monthly. Thanks @MrUkHackz , @1pstaker and everyone else 

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 3

New month and leagues start tomorrow in the weekly tipping contest. Good time to join in for anyone thinking of trying it out, or rejoining after a hiatus. 7 races for us to study. 

SATURDAY 2ND JULY - 13:25 - 16:00 LIVE RACING, ITV1

SANDOWN

13:50 THE CORAL CHARGE (CLASS 1) (Group 3) 5f

14:25 THE CORAL CHALLENGE (HANDICAP) (CLASS 2) 1m

15:00 THE CORAL DISTAFF (CLASS 1) (Listed Race) 1m

15:35 THE CORAL-ECLIPSE (CLASS 1) (Group 1) 1m 2f

HAYDOCK PARK

14:05 THE bet365 HANDICAP STAKES (CLASS 2) 1m 6f

14:40 THE bet365 LANCASHIRE OAKS (CLASS 1) (Group 2) 1m 4f

15:15 THE bet365 OLD NEWTON CUP HANDICAP STAKES (CLASS 2) 1m 4f

@Dave @Frosty

My @ function not working on the phone hence only 2 names!! David or Jok3st3r if you read this and have time could you tag for me? If not, I'll update when I get home

• Keeemon 5

8 hours ago, Jok3st3r said:

@Dave @Chrissy_M @Peter clark @Mad Slasher McGurk @VillaLad aka pumpkin head @afclee1 @tmh91 @therealwintersoldier  @Blampy @Kinkerbells @Markb @stressfree @ScouseSi

@Solario333 @david1111 (if you want to join in) and anyone else.....

See above for this weeks races 

Good luck :direct_hit:

Oh I’m back to being villalad now and not pumpkin head 

Edited by Jok3st3r

SANDOWN

13:50 THE CORAL CHARGE (CLASS 1) (Group 3) 5f  Raasel 

14:25 THE CORAL CHALLENGE (HANDICAP) (CLASS 2) 1m Lion Tower 

15:00 THE CORAL DISTAFF (CLASS 1) (Listed Race) 1m  Heredia NB

15:35 THE CORAL-ECLIPSE (CLASS 1) (Group 1) 1m 2f Vadenia 

HAYDOCK PARK

14:05 THE bet365 HANDICAP STAKES (CLASS 2) 1m 6f Sea King Nap 

14:40 THE bet365 LANCASHIRE OAKS (CLASS 1) (Group 2) 1m 4f Free Wind