Tipping Comp ***selections Only***

VillaLad

1 hour ago, 1pstaker said:

I do not for one second doubt Kinks's honesty. But a line needs to be drawn somewhere doesnt it? I didnt write the rules for this comp, but in horse comps I do run, I always state all changes before the off of the first race. 

It was before the off a loose horse meant a delay in the race I think you know me better not to put a horse change in the middle of the race 

1 hour ago, Kinkerbells said:

It was 7 minutes late I made my change before the off as stated in the rules 

C2427ED2-A89F-4C2F-99BA-AD5695F9A26B.png

@1pstaker  has a rule that all changes have to be before the off of the first race which today was 1.20pm   If you have a non runner after that the bet goes on as a win on the fav.  In his original post he said that it was after the off time of the 3.40   which  was not really relevant as it was the off of the first race at 1 20 which was the cut off.  

I pointed out that the 3 40 race was 7 minutes late off and gave the reason but it does not matter because of the  above.

I am here for hugs if needed

24 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

@1pstaker  has a rule that all changes have to be before the off of the first race which today was 1.20pm   If you have a non runner after that the bet goes on as a win on the fav.  In his original post he said that it was after the off time of the 3.40   which  was not really relevant as it was the off of the first race at 1 20 which was the cut off.  

I pointed out that the 3 40 race was 7 minutes late off and gave the reason but it does not matter because of the  above.

I am here for hugs if needed

Ohhhhhhh before the actual first race of the day. Ffs I’m fuming losing to half a point 😞. Don’t do hugs but I’ll take a damn good rogering !

my apologies @1pstaker not gonna lie I was ready to throw chairs

• Keeemon 1

9 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

Ohhhhhhh before the actual first race of the day. Ffs I’m fuming losing to half a point 😞. Don’t do hugs but I’ll take a damn good rogering !

my apologies @1pstaker not gonna lie I was ready to throw chairs

Not sure I can do a good rogering but you know what they say  "if at first you don't succeed  try try try again! "

• Good Luck! 1

August already, Christmas just round the corner 🙂 . 9 race bonanza this Saturday, including all 6 races from the Shergar Cup. 

SATURDAY 7TH AUGUST (12:30–16:30) ITV4

ASCOT

12:50 Dubai Duty Free Shergar Dash (Handicap)

13:25 Dubai Duty Free Shergar Cup Stayers (Handicap)

14:00 Dubai Duty Free Shergar Cup Challenge (Handicap)

14:35 Dubai Duty Free Shergar Cup Mile (Handicap)

15:10 Dubai Duty Free Shergar Cup Classic (Handicap)

15:45 Dubai Duty Free Shergar Cup Sprint (Handicap)

HAYDOCK PARK

14:25 Mansionbet Handicap

16:10 Mansionbet Rose of Lancaster Stakes (Group 3)

NEWMARKET

14:50 Sweet Solera Stakes (Group 3)

@Cleandries @Jok3st3r @STH2020 @therealwintersoldier @groundiskey @Peter clark @Blampy @Player1173 @Dave @Frosty @Mad Slasher McGurk @Kev40 @VillaLad @Kinkerbells @ScouseSi @tmh91 @afclee1 @Chrissy_M @philinvicta @Fudge @Markb

• Keeemon 9

12.50 - Tone The Barone (ew)

13.25 - Hochfield (ew)

14.00 - C'est No More (ew)

14.25 - Fantastic Fox

14.35 - Bear Force One (ew)

14.50 - Majestic Glory - NB

15.10 - Star Calibre (ew)

15.45 - Shark One Two (ew)

16.10 - Real World - NAP

Best of luck all

• Chaching! 9