Tipping Comp ***selections Only***

VillaLad

First off, I hope @Gkell727 was on his nap and nb double? 129-1. Despite that though, it was not enough to see off todays winner, @Cleandries who threw in a 28-1 winner to go with his 18-1 nap!! Well played @Cleandries mate, top picking. @Gkell727 had to settle for the runner up spot. In joint 3rd were @Markb  @afclee1 @Jok3st3r who were all also on that very popular 18-1 winner. Please do look through in  case of any errors. 

Capture.PNG

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 3

4 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

First off, I hope @Gkell727 was on his nap and nb double? 129-1. Despite that though, it was not enough to see off todays winner, @Cleandries who threw in a 28-1 winner to go with his 18-1 nap!! Well played @Cleandries mate, top picking. @Gkell727 had to settle for the runner up spot. In joint 3rd were @Markb  @afclee1 @Jok3st3r who were all also on that very popular 18-1 winner. Please do look through in  case of any errors. 

Capture.PNG

@Cleandries that’s unreal picking. Get in. @1pstaker it’s 36 points more than I usually get so I’m over the moon 😂😂

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 1

21 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Looks like I got a bit excited by @Gkell727 'super' double...I had Mokatil as nb when it should have read each way 🤣.  Luckily it does not affect the positions, so no changes required to the table or league points

Capture.PNG

Fuck sake - again though still 26 mins points more than the norm 😂😂

• Love 1

Last chance for a bit of tipping practice before Ascot rolls around. There are 8 races from 3 meetings to get stuck into this week. 

SATURDAY 12TH JUNE 13:25–16:00 LIVE RACING, ITV

YORK

14:00 Queen Mother’s Cup

14:35 JCB Handicap

15:05 Skybet Grand Cup

15:40 Pavers Foundation Handicap

SANDOWN

14:15 Coral Scurry Stakes

14:50 Coral Handicap

CHESTER

13:40 Marylebone Gin Handicap

15:20 Whitney Neill Handicap

@Cleandries @Jok3st3r @STH2020 @therealwintersoldier @groundiskey @Peter clark @Solario333 @Douvan @Fredthedog1 @Blampy @Player1173 @Gkell727 @Dave @Sgt_bilk0 @Frosty @Mad Slasher McGurk @Kev40 @VillaLad @Kinkerbells @ScouseSi @tmh91 @afclee1 @Chrissy_M @philinvicta @Fudge @Markb

• Keeemon 7

5 hours ago, Dave said:

YORK
14:00 Carlos Felix
14:35 Admirality nb
15:05 Roberto Escobarr
15:40 Jadwal nap

SANDOWN
14:15 Steel Bull 
14:50 Buxted Too

CHESTER
13:40 Buxted Too
15:20 Oman 

you have Buxted Too in two different races  he is in the Sandown race not the Chester race

5 hours ago, Dave said:

13.40 Lost My Sock  please 

YORK
14:00 Carlos Felix
14:35 Admirality nb
15:05 Roberto Escobarr
15:40 Jadwal nap

SANDOWN
14:15 Steel Bull 
14:50 Buxted Too

CHESTER
13:40 Buxted Too