Tipping Comp ***selections Only***

VillaLad

1 hour ago, tmh91 said:

Ima have a proper look through the cards this afternoon , here’s hoping for another big priced winner , I do fancy native river to win at sandown tomorrow🤑

A lot will depend on how heavy the ground becomes today ...... Santini has a good chance if its not too heavy !!

1 hour ago, Solario333 said:

A lot will depend on how heavy the ground becomes today ...... Santini has a good chance if its not too heavy !!

Nicky Henderson has said he is keen to run Santini in his Unibet Column. Bristol De  Mai should  possibly go off shorter than 9/4 tbh. Had there been more runners I’d be backing lake view lad each way, but win purposes and value Native river if he turns out fitter again since his comeback run might eek out some old form.

Hey as it’s a new month starting is it possible to Join the comp or as it is already running from previous months am I too late?

it’s almost Cheltenham so time to dust off my boots and get back into Racing for a couple of months until the fun inevitably stops lol 

if ok to join let us know rules as cannot find them assume similar to the usual Cheltenham comp ?

SANDOWN
13:15 - Moonlighter (NAP)
13:50 - Paint The Dream
14:20 - Native River (NB)
14:55 - Clan Legend
15:30 - Dominateur
MUSSELBURGH
14:05 - Never Do Nothing e/w
15:45 - Dino Boy
WETHERBY
14:30 - Third Wind
LEOPARDSTOWN
13:35 - Tornado Flyer e/w
15:15 - Abacadabras

Good luck! 

4 hours ago, afclee1 said:

Hey as it’s a new month starting is it possible to Join the comp or as it is already running from previous months am I too late?

it’s almost Cheltenham so time to dust off my boots and get back into Racing for a couple of months until the fun inevitably stops lol 

if ok to join let us know rules as cannot find them assume similar to the usual Cheltenham comp ?

You can definitely join .just post your pics and make sure you don't beat me

4 hours ago, afclee1 said:

HI @afclee1, you are more than welcome to join in 🙂 Basic rules are, you have 1 selection per race and it is a  1pt win or a 0.5pt ew. You have 1 selection you think is your best bet, and you NAP it to have a 2pt selection. Please note that NAPS are win only. Also helps if you select a NB (next best) in case you nap is a non runner. Thats basically it. There was a full run down of the rules about 12 pages or so back for some other new joiners. 

• Keeemon 1