Tipping Comp ***selections Only***

VillaLad

Tri monthly results.... congrats to @groundiskey topping the table and winning a wheel spin i believe @1pstaker will confirm when he's sobered up tomorrow. @Blampy @philinvicta 2nd and 3rd. 

I'm happy for the clean slate to start again, I was shocking. 🙈

Thanks for taking part and see you all next week. Also anyone who wants to join in please do, the more the merrier 👍

TIPPING-TRIMONTHLY.png.e9f8a2f3c57760d6d7eb55fa4380679d.png

• Puke! 2
  • Keeemon 2

About time you showed a bit of form @Sgt_bilk0 nice topping bud. 2nd month running I can’t hold the lead in the final week, but we’ll done @Blampy on the monthly. And big well done to @groundiskey who to be fair has been mightily consistent and rarely to be found at the bottom of the table.A well deserved win in the tri monthly mate. Finally big thanks to @Jok3st3r for stepping in so seamlessly and doing this weeks scores. Might have to use you more often.... 😂

We carry on/start again next week, but due to the Covid etc the tri monthly is a quad monthly taking us to the last week in December. We still playing monthly too so alls good. 

@MrUKHackz can you note @Blampy for a small spin for the monthly and @groundiskey a big spin for the longer tri monthly please. And thanks for putting up the prizes as always mate 👍

Right, enough of being sober, more food to cook and more 🍻to be drunk. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 3

We start it all again with week 1 of everything. A whopping 10 races being shown, so my spreadsheet will be smaller and harder to see than usual!!

SATURDAY 5TH SEPTEMBER -

HAYDOCK PARK

13:45 THE BETFAIR SUPERIOR MILE STAKES

14:15 THE BEST ODDS ON THE BETFAIR EXCHANGE HANDICAP STAKES

14:50 THE BETFAIR EXCHANGE OLD BOROUGH CUP HANDICAP STAKES

15:25 THE BETFAIR SPRINT CUP STAKES

16:00 THE BETFAIR EACH WAY EDGE BE FRIENDLY HANDICAP STAKES

ASCOT

15:05 THE LAVAZZA STAKES (HERITAGE HANDICAP

15:40 THE TWEENHILLS FOLLOW THE FOALS HANDICAP STAKES

16:15 ASCOT WINE CLUB HANDICAP

KEMPTON PARK

14:00 THE UNIBET 3 UNIBOOSTS A DAY HANDICAP STAKES (CLASS 2) 6f

14:35 THE UNIBET SEPTEMBER STAKES (CLASS 1) (Group 3) 1m 3f 219y

@Mad Slasher McGurk @Kinkerbells @Jok3st3r @david1111 @STH2020 @therealwintersoldier @groundiskey @Peter clark @Solario333 @Douvan @Fredthedog1 @Blampy @Player1173 @Gkell727 @Dave @Frosty @Sgt_bilk0 @Miller26

@philinvicta

Edited by 1pstaker
  • Chaching! 1
  • Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 4