Tipping Comp ***selections Only***

VillaLad

34 minutes ago, Cleandries said:

If its not too late for me to join as I've just noticed this thread. 

Sandown

1.50 darebin

2.25 fiddler on the roof

3.00 Regal flow EW

3.35 rucana EW

Wincanton

2.05 ar mest NAP

2.40 nifty at fifty

3.15 valdez NB

Sorry didn't realise we can do EW too so I've just added that to the 3.00 + 3.35 races. 

Roll on next Saturday is all I can say, as we wont here the end of this!!! @Miller26 makes his comeback and strolls to an easy victory in the first tipping comp of 2020. Welcome back and well done ?. My old buddy @Sgt_bilk0 starts the year well with a solid 2nd place, and @Mad Slasher McGurk just about nabs 3rd from the debuting @Sir Gnome.

As usual, have a scroll through in case I made a boo boo somewhere.

Capture.PNG

2 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Roll on next Saturday is all I can say, as we wont here the end of this!!! @Miller26 makes his comeback and strolls to an easy victory in the first tipping comp of 2020. Welcome back and well done ?. My old buddy @Sgt_bilk0 starts the year well with a solid 2nd place, and @Mad Slasher McGurk just about nabs 3rd from the debuting @Sir Gnome.

Capture.PNG

Sir gnome copied off me so should be joint top but like I say copied mate 

7 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Capture.PNG

Think Sir Gnome is due an additional 17 points for Sir Ivan, which unless I am mistaken gives him 38 pts wich can't be right as his and Millers picks are the exact same.

Edited by Mad Slasher McGurk
  • Like 1