Tipping Comp ***selections Only***

VillaLad

9 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Providing everything is in order here is the final table of the tipping comp. 

I just want to say one thing @Solario333congratulations, I'm so please you won and the trophy is going to look great on you. ?

TIPPING_TABLE-FINAL.png.49b555d3208ce2f8597ca20f1eb59e00.png

Truly very pleased to have been so fortunate today ......Dorking Boy  won by default .... but it all counts ,so Im chuffed to have bagged a tournament at last !!! 

Commiseration to @therealwintersoldier who had his off day today and gave me a close battle all the way to the line. And well done to everyone who played through the year and enjoyed this tournament greatly !! ? I do hope @MrUKHackz might make me an appropriate winners trophy !!!

I would also like to thank @Crunchie @1pstakerand @Jok3st3r for taking time to do all the donkey work and making this such a memorable year !!!

Edited by Solario333
  • Puke! 2
  • Good Luck! 2
  • Keeemon 2

CONGRATULATIONS @Solario333 the first TGC Tipping Comp Champ!!! Six months of consistently good picks rewarded. You deserve the prize and more importantly that first trophy  ?. Could not go to a nicer man.

Its been a really good comp, nip and tuck all the way with several people having the lead at some point in time, @Jok3st3r, @therealwintersoldier, @Blampy, @1pstaker and @Dave....really well done all of you. Just pipped at the end.

Unfortunately, all scores start from zero as of next week, and Im in it to win it....look out!!! ?

Cheers everyone

:fudgey:

• Puke! 4
  • Keeemon 4

Big congratulations to @Solario333 who has been so consistent these past 2 or 3 months. Unlucky @therealwintersoldier, who also set off on a remarkably consistent run of form (I seem to recall the rws and Solario taking the top 2 spots for 4 or 5 weeks at one point) and also @Dave who came with a storming late rattle but ultimately just fell short. Pat on my own back for a solid 4th place, @Blampy who was always there or thereabouts and @groundiskey who never seems to fail to score. 

I know it took a long time but we all play every week anyway so was nice to have something to play for. Thanks everyone for taking part and special thanks to @Jok3st3r who has stepped in when I have been unable to do the scoring. 

The good news for us also rans is that we start all over again next week!! Don’t forget there are more prizes up for grabs in the next year too. 

Thanks again everyone ?

• Like 1
  • Puke! 5
  • Keeemon 2