Tipping Comp ***selections Only***

VillaLad

At Last I've bagged one !!! 25/1 Nap ...? STRATUM 

AND I BACKED IT ON UNBET IN A TRIXIE / WTH MILITARY PARADE 6/1 AND VOLKAN STAR (LOST)

SO 2 WINNERS !! GOOD RETURN.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY I HAVE CROSSED ONE OFF MY BUCKET LIST AS I MAY WELL HAVE WON THE DAY TODAY AND HAVE ALUCKY SPIN ON THE SMALL WHEEL ?

Edited by Solario333
  • Puke! 1
  • Good Luck! 4

I will send u the spreadsheet @Dave save you putting spoilers up!! ?. Only kidding mate. Check the scores as usual, but no disputing this weeks winner, @Solario333 with an outrageous Nap and I think the highest score I seen since I been doing them. Huge congrats. In second @therealwintersoldier with @Frosty taking the podium place. @Blampy and @Mad Slasher McGurk the only others to find profit for the day.

Capture.PNG

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 2

1 minute ago, Crunchienut said:

where did Statum come from @Solario333 I know he run well in lots of staying handicaps but Mullins seemed surprised.....

He was flagged in my mind from last year so I thought he might have been overlooked in the betting..... I couldn't remember why I liked his form but when a horses name jumps out at me there is always  reason.  Also Willie Mullins has had such good results recently ,and has good judgement over this kind of going and trip , so I was really looking for one of his horses ...and it was a good price. 

• Good Luck! 1