3.35  Safe Voyage Nap

Beverley

1.25  Qaysar

2.00  Rose Of Kildare

3 15  Oh Purple Reign 

Newmarket

2.10  Awe

2.45  Spirit Ridge NB

again, some of my Placepot picks are done courtesy of the guys on here, worked last week..... GTFIT

• Chaching! 7
  • Keeemon 1

Haydock

1.45 Mind The Crack

2 25  True Self

3.00 Stake acclaim

3.35 Mankib NAP 

Beverley

1.25  Rousayan

2.00 Rose of Kildare NB

3 15  Oh Purple Reign

Newmarket

2.10  Awe

2.45  The Glasgow Warrior 

• Chaching! 6
  • Keeemon 1

Subject to any objections from todays runners, these are the scores for today. Lowest scoring comp I can remember, but pinching it at the death is Mr consistency himself @Ballsdeep. In 2nd and with a great effort to defend her title, only being overhauled in the last race is @Jok3st3r. And podium place goes to @philinvicta. Only other person to break above even today was @Mad Slasher McGurk.

Be sure to check the table, let me know of any errors, and I will give it a little while before putting up the current league table.

Capture.PNG

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 2

Looks like @Ballsdeep is making his move early on @Jok3st3r and is close in behind her now! Most of us are playing the long game obviously, going at it all casual before making our killer moves.....

Again not the best of races this week in the run up to Royal Ascot,  as we have 7 races from York, Sandown and Chester. Talking of which, including Rolla I have 36 names for next weeks comp, awesome. Just think we had 11 last year. haha. Will keep the rules the same as Cheltenham so there will be a pick for every race on all 5 days, but will have to make a few tweaks to the knockout given the numbers involved. But still an awesome turnout. will close the comp Midnight Saturday, so I can do a draw on Sunday. Thanks to all of you who have entered. As for this weekends comp, Good Luck everyone ?.

@howfin ,@Solario333,, @MrUKHackz, @centipede, @Kinkerbells, @Crunchienut, @Blampy, @Dave,  @Sirbetsalot, @david1111, @RichieFC , @4houghts@Denman@therealwintersoldier@Player1173 @Marky147@1pstaker@Markymark , @spursman@Mad Slasher McGurk@philinvicta   

@DIJACKFROST @groundiskey   @Robert dimmack @Ballsdeep  @Del @Douvan @MrUKHackz @Miller26  @Jok3st3r

Sat 15 - York, Sandown & Chester
YORK
13:50 The Queen Mother's Cup Handicap Stakes (Lady Amateur Riders)
14:25 The JCB Stakes - Handicap
15:00 The Sky Bet Race to the Ebor Grand Cup Stakes (Listed Race)
15:35 The Pavers Foundation Catherine Memorial Sprint Handicap Stakes

SANDOWN PARK
14:05 The Randox Health Scurry Stakes (Listed Race)
15:15 The Randox Heath Handicap Stakes

CHESTER
14:40 The Whitley Neill Handcraft Gin Handicap Stakes

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 8