Exeter Races Live Stream!

MrUKHackz

I've managed to bag a couple of tickets to the season opener on the 7th October and I have a table reserved for the day in the Desert Orchid restaurant so I can watch the races with a nice meal and I thought why not take the gimble and stream it for you guys, the races that is not the food! Maybe a few live tips and of course a bet on every race.

Anyway, good idea or should I just enjoy it privately, thoughts?

• Chaching! 1
  • Good Luck! 3
  • Keeemon 4

10 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I've managed to bag a couple of tickets to the season opener on the 7th October and I have a table reserved for the day in the Desert Orchid restaurant so I can watch the races with a nice meal and I thought why not take the gimble and stream it for you guys, the races that is not the food! Maybe a few live tips and of course a bet on every race.

Sounds awesome if you can actually do it??

1 minute ago, MrUKHackz said:

It's never been done before so I don't know! Can't be that much aggro surely?

I heard @Blacko and @Sgt_bilk0 are taking a 5 man camera crew to GESH so it should be easy compared!

EZPZ for a pro like you.....You should give it a go, can always #endstream if it doesn't work, be funny I reckon and very serious obviously lol.

40 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

In theory it sounds good 

In reality,  enjoy a private day mate 

turn-off-your-device-go-to-sleep.gif

3 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

• Love 1

I tried the same when i first joined here when I went to Southwell for the night meet (thanks Nicola Currie and Cold Harbour) but it just didn't work. I'd watch big man, might have my kegs down whilst watching but i'll be watching. Won't you get swamped by fans though, what with being Ben Kingsleys doppelganger and all...

• Love 1