Tyron Woodley V's That Guy

Bangers

This daft plum Jake Paul and his nugget brother both grind my gears, I love a good laugh myself and have always went through life n my own terms but I hate they people that just constantly act the prat. These new style of fights are the latest fashion all revolving around daft silly money but surely it's only a matter of time before someone swims away from the shallow end into deeper waters and gets fecked up.

Still not made my mind up on this but just can't help but think Tyron Woodley's price is worth a roll of the dice, YES Jake Paul has KO'd his only 3 opponents but they all looked like they were pals with @Sgt_bilk0 

Sunday will be a different game and YES Tyrone Woodley tasted defeat in his last 3 fights but the guy can fight, I'm a lot more aware of Tyron Woodley than this prat Jake Paul  who's probably went through most of his life ''thinking he's ghetto'' or people ever saying NO to him but on Sunday night he will get hit and this time it will hurt, Woodley is no taxi driver bum and is putting a lot on the line but I see him putting that on the line with a considerable amount of confidence than he can back shit up.

Again the stake level is still undecided but I see odds on Fav Jake Paul getting beat on Sunday and that 13/8 showing price for Woodley ''Betfred'' worth rolling those dice 

Paul.PNG

• Shocked! 1
  • Chaching! 1

Boxing is sanctioned, would love to see him run his chops to someone who’s not getting paid 1 million to fight him. Unfortunately I don’t agree with you. All his opponents are carefully chosen. This woodleys an old fella. Not known for his striking and hasn’t won a fight in quite some time. 

But the real answer is who gives a fuck who wins because the real loser is boxing as a whole 

• Keeemon 1

45 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Boxing is sanctioned, would love to see him run his chops to someone who’s not getting paid 1 million to fight him. Unfortunately I don’t agree with you. All his opponents are carefully chosen. This woodleys an old fella. Not known for his striking and hasn’t won a fight in quite some time. 

But the real answer is who gives a fuck who wins because the real loser is boxing as a whole 

Yeh I hear ya man but it's just purely on a personal betting gain or loss 

He's got some front I'll give him that but he's also not been tested, I really do see Tyron taking him down the trenches, he has handpicked TW but it's all stemmed from some backstage vocals, I still say he's out the shallow end now and Tyron teaches him some manners 

Again Tyron is no mug 

• Chaching! 1

I was thinking I'd love to see Darren Till fill this guy in until I remembered Tyron is the guy that beat Darren!

My heart tells me Tyron should clean this fool up but then my head says it's probably all planned for Pauls journey, It's enough of a split feeling that I won't be betting.

14 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I was thinking I'd love to see Darren Till fill this guy in until I remember Tyron is the guy that beat Darren!

My heart tells me Tyron should clean this fool up but then my head says it's probably all planned for Pauls journey, It's enough of a split feeling that I won't be betting.

Have read that but I think the bad blood is genuine 

Tyron takes Jake to the trenches and lets him know he's in a fight 

• Shocked! 1

4 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Have read that but I think the bad blood is genuine 

Tyron takes Jake to the trenches and lets him know he's in a fight 

I mean ultimately he is a UFC fighter and to be that you have to be a spectacular athlete so I get your thoughts, I will definitely be setting an alarm for 5am Monday to watch that's for sure!

2 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I mean ultimately he is a UFC fighter and to be that you have to be a spectacular athlete so I get your thoughts, I will definitely be setting an alarm for 5am Monday to watch that's for sure!

Tyron has a much more experienced fighting background than You Tube boy from Disneyland  

1 minute ago, Bangers said:

Tyron has a much more experienced fighting background than You Tube boy from Disneyland  

Yes but he's been hand picked for his short height and old age for a reason mate, that Paul is a big strong lad with a long reach, bad technique or not he has a hell of a right hand.

Felt Tyron had the ammunition but no real heart to use it, no real commitment 

Seen far worse Pro boxer fights 

Not a big loss as just went for the interest 

That Tommy Fury fight was shocking 

They need to stop hyping these people as they just don't deliver 

I've witnessed two Ayrshire burds going full jungle cat on each other at the counter in Greggs the bakers that was 10x more entertaining than these plums 

Margret-Ann won BTW but she never defended her title as she ended up taking a new job in the Plaice to be chippy    

Tyron is too gun shy, always looked to land the perfect shot so never threw it. Needed to let his hands go more as the fight was there for the taking.

Paul is nothing special. Would quite like to see him fight Bisping next as he does have hands and he'd want to hurt Jake. 

Either way was easy money last night as always going to the cards.

• Keeemon 1

10 minutes ago, bigbucks1983 said:

Tyron is too gun shy, always looked to land the perfect shot so never threw it. Needed to let his hands go more as the fight was there for the taking.

Paul is nothing special. Would quite like to see him fight Bisping next as he does have hands and he'd want to hurt Jake. 

Either way was easy money last night as always going to the cards.

Valid points 

Agree 

12 minutes ago, Essorance! said:

The whole shit was rigged lmao

So who made big wins/losses betting on this shite?

Wasn't even a fight 

It was entertainment 

That's the way the world is moving towards now and that's the new fashion, celebrity fight-club or people calling each other out, big money in it and hard for them to turn that down. 

Jake & Logan have fired up a new trend and plenty of people enjoy it or demand it,  the tinternet created this, the tinternet turned nobody's into nobody's with money.  

Why would anyone even watch this scripted fights its like watching Roshtein playing slots.
Its obviously all fake drama before the fights and some bullshit hugging and holding back "fight".
Logan brothers are well known for doing fake scripted things to make a ton of money on youtube while their biggest audience is\was underaged kids so how can anyone expect that there would be real fights.

Put him in a ring with any random pro fighter that has the same weight and he would destroy him any day of the week, lets be real.
They sure know how to make money off stupid people of the internet tho, just imagine paying for PPV for this shit. 😂🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, Essorance! said:

The whole shit was rigged lmao

So who made big wins/losses betting on this shite?

Put 50 on Paul by points at 9/1 and 50 on woodley by points at 14/1 so made a few quid.

Most gutted I didn't stick anything on a split decision. 33/1 and 40/1. Easy to sell a rematch on a split.

18 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

its like watching Roshtein playing slots.

HEY you pipe down over Roshtein 

Logan and Jake might be fake but bang out of order putting Roshtein in that same category 

Bandit might have won 100k on Jamin but Roshtein won a million 

Let a Player PLAY  

• Love 1