Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk

Bangers

Not a fight I'm overly excited about. A win for Joshua won't excite the masses and a win for Usyk will be viewed as an huge upset despite being a very good boxer.

Usyk is technically very good with but this is a big step up for him. I'm not sure he hits hard enough to deter Joshua but will box circles round him at times early. He was pretty dominant at cruiserweight but I've not been overly impressed by his two efforts at heavy despite winning both.

I think Usyk will have some success early maybe get 3-1 up but then Joshua's size and power will wear on him and as he slows Joshua will connect more and more, stopping him between rounds 7-9. You can never rule out a quick stoppage for Joshua though, Usyks chin has never really been tested. Joshua to win by stoppage, only way Usyk wins is on points but really can't see that.

• Keeemon 3

6 minutes ago, bigbucks1983 said:

From everything I've heard, he's all front for the TV and actually a c**t.

Don’t know how true it is and by no means is this why I don’t like him, but a friend of mine told me someone overheard a meeting between him and his team discussing how to deal with the breaking of the news that he’s gay. A prime opportunity to be a talisman for gay people and he doesn’t speak up. He created a lot of division during BLM also. Not what I’d call a role model at all 

20 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

Don’t know how true it is and by no means is this why I don’t like him, but a friend of mine told me someone overheard a meeting between him and his team discussing how to deal with the breaking of the news that he’s gay. A prime opportunity to be a talisman for gay people and he doesn’t speak up. He created a lot of division during BLM also. Not what I’d call a role model at all 

A good mate of mine was in secondary school with him and according to him Joshua was a bit of a bully/w**ker throughout, bit of a wannabe road man. Now obviously that's a long time ago but you hear enough little leaks about what he's like off camera to assume he probably hasn't changed much since then.