Sign in to follow this  
slots4fun777

About last night`s Stream ! Book of Gods

Recommended Posts

It's true that my patience runs thin,
When people post videos of their big win.
Just post a picture you prick,
You're not Chipmonkz or Nick,
And we don't need a thumbnail of your stupid grin.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

on mr vegas bonus buy was open not long ago, got £1460 win and cashout, a week later they send me an email sorry for the glitch they refund my money I spend buy bonus lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ISlot said:

on mr vegas bonus buy was open not long ago, got £1460 win and cashout, a week later they send me an email sorry for the glitch they refund my money I spend buy bonus lol

If you would have lost £1000 they would have sent an email saying sorry for the glitch and sent money back that you have lost?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic win from the number 1 streamer 👍

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slots4fun777 said:

Tag @Rocknrolla so he can see that he is number 2 :))) 

Think deep down he knows mate 😛

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Think deep down he knows mate 😛

Anyway I need to tell you that Kev: 

Chelsea got even better with Lukaku.

 

Manchester City will have Grealish and KDB linking up.

 

PSG brought in Messi.

 

Liverpool is fit again.

 

Manchester United added Sancho, Varane, and Ronaldo 

 

Real Madrid starts a new project with Mbappé.

 

This UCL season is going to be insane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, slots4fun777 said:

Anyway I need to tell you that Kev: 

Chelsea got even better with Lukaku.

 

Manchester City will have Grealish and KDB linking up.

 

PSG brought in Messi.

 

Liverpool is fit again.

 

Manchester United added Sancho, Varane, and Ronaldo 

 

Real Madrid starts a new project with Mbappé.

 

This UCL season is going to be insane.

YNWA that's all you need to know mate. I'm sure @1pstaker will agree.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

YNWA that's all you need to know mate. I'm sure @1pstaker will agree.

He should stick to slots, being a supposed City fan, he does not know a lot about football. 

 

 

Edited by 1pstaker
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 1pstaker said:

He should stick to slots, being a supposed City fan, he does not know slot about football. 

 

 

Is that a Coventry City fan ? 😂

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, slots4fun777 said:

Anyway I need to tell you that Kev: 

Chelsea got even better with Lukaku.

 

Manchester City will have Grealish and KDB linking up.

 

PSG brought in Messi.

 

Liverpool is fit again.

 

Manchester United added Sancho, Varane, and Ronaldo 

 

Real Madrid starts a new project with Mbappé.

 

This UCL season is going to be insane.

What happened to your Portuguese source who told you Ronaldo to City was a done deal :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

What happened to your Portuguese source who told you Ronaldo to City was a done deal :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

I was waiting for your comment :))) he  signed with Man united as well :))) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slots4fun777 said:

If you would have lost £1000 they would have sent an email saying sorry for the glitch and sent money back that you have lost?

not sure I cashout got the money lol week later I got £430 more on my account,I guess they should 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this