Chair Slots

RIP Sean Lock

What a legend, can't believe he's died. I watched 8 out of 10 Cats does Countdown live a few times, he was the funniest one there hands down every time.

RIP.

• Sad 2

Such a shame 😔 he was brilliant on cats does Countdown. RIP

• Agree 1

Sad news RIP, never even knew he was suffering from cancer, I see on the TV cancer care adverts they are now saying 1 in 2 will get cancer, it was 1 in 4 not so long ago.

8 hours ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Sad news RIP, never even knew he was suffering from cancer, I see on the TV cancer care adverts they are now saying 1 in 2 will get cancer, it was 1 in 4 not so long ago.

Almost as though the money given isn’t being put to good use…… Perhaps that’s my cynicism creeping in again 

• Agree 2

14 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

Almost as though the money given isn’t being put to good use…… Perhaps that’s my cynicism creeping in again 

Very good comment. It's a shame as will probably get deleted. 

Sad news. Was a big fan of his dry, sharp sense of humour. I've seen almost every episodes of the 8 out of 10 cats/does countdown. I love his interaction with Miles Jupp. RIP.

3 hours ago, andywilliams1187 said:

Very good comment. It's a shame as will probably get deleted. 

Why would it get deleted? These big charities do waste money, comic relief for example, they should have enough money to build another Dubai after all these years but nothings changed for the starving, total madness. Red Cross are another one, rooms full of money stacked on pallets meant for Haiti but never made it there. The list goes on.

29 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Why would it get deleted? These big charities do waste money, comic relief for example, they should have enough money to build another Dubai after all these years but nothings changed for the starving, total madness. Red Cross are another one, rooms full of money stacked on pallets meant for Haiti but never made it there. The list goes on.

Cancer research shops don’t make money after the enormous overheads of paying top dollar for shop managers, fundraisers, area managers with company cars and so on. The decent stuff donated never sees the shop floor as the volunteers usually claim it whilst emptying the donation bags. Can’t sell electrical items either, I used to throw tons of kids toys in a huge metal bin at the back of the shop, one day we checked the cctv and a guy would lower a midget into it each night. 

1 hour ago, MrUKHackz said:

I agree massivley that charities miss-use money - Look at Oxfam directors banging prostitues etc 

My comment around the post being deleted is most of @Gkell727 posts seam to dissapear 🙂 

Posted (edited)

I heard he had throat cancer, hence the polo-neck jumper to cover up the radiotherapy burns. He wore one on one of his final episodes of Cats too.

D4795918-BE9C-4C96-AD63-6592F0DA09EA.png

Edited by Chair Slots