Chair Slots

Verified Streamer .com

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, Hideous Slots said:

Can I ask why you seem to hold me in such low regard? Why do you think I'm fake? 

I've debated with you on you tube, as I've said to you there and I'll say it here I don't think you are fake but I think you have deals and arrangements in place that make your portrayal of your funds and play disingenuous. I do not believe your balance carries the same risk as mine if it is lost.

I think you gamble irresponsibly on gimmicks like 5 at 5, risking 2k on an anything slot playing at stakes you don't need to. I've debated the sustainability of your increase in stakes etc based on your channel size, site traffic etc and you've argued you've done it to be relevant. Thing is that was last year and you've gained like 2k subs and site traffic hasn't increased, you have justified the sustainability. 

Your whole out BTG slots. Some are utterly atrocious, pure shite and you shill them to death. I dont agree with moving to Ireland just to do bonus buys, i find it desperate just for contents sake.

Even after debates with you about your brand, affordability etc I gave you the benefit of the doubt but when you got into bed with Chip, the shadiest, most disliked streamer on you tube that was enough for me to write you off as any semblance of decent.

Does that answer it? I think I've been more than fair before arriving at my conclusion.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, chloe said:

Yeah I have to assume there would be a limit, I can’t imagine any casino willing to pay someone for unlimited videos. But I’m happy to agree to disagree 😊 I just think whoever ends up on the site it’s not saying they don’t have affiliate deals, the site just thinks they’re using that money to make videos rather than fake money which would mean when they win they don’t win and when they lose, they don’t lose

Then it's a flawed service and hence pointless. It's open to too much abuse and can be counterproductive.

  • Like 2
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bigbucks1983 said:

I've debated with you on you tube, as I've said to you there and I'll say it here I don't think you are fake but I think you have deals and arrangements in place that make your portrayal of your funds and play disingenuous. I do not believe your balance carries the same risk as mine if it is lost.

I think you gamble irresponsibly on gimmicks like 5 at 5, risking 2k on an anything slot playing at stakes you don't need to. I've debated the sustainability of your increase in stakes etc based on your channel size, site traffic etc and you've argued you've done it to be relevant. Thing is that was last year and you've gained like 2k subs and site traffic hasn't increased, you have justified the sustainability. 

Your whole out BGT slots. Some are utterly atrocious, pure shite and you shill them to death. I dont agree with moving to Ireland just to do bonus buys, i find it desperate just for contents sake.

Even after debates with you about your brand, affordability etc I gave you the benefit of the doubt but when you got into bed with Chip, the shadiest, most disliked streamer on you tube that was enough for me to write you off as any semblance of decent.

Does that answer it? I think I've been more than fair before arriving at my conclusion.

Can we go through it in order? What deals and arrangements do you think I have in place? Why do you think I have them? Because I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hmmm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/07/2021 at 16:15, MrUKHackz said:

I said to Rolla this chaps word basically means nothing as I don't know of him, if it was a pillar of the community that we knew for over a decade like some of us old school youtubers then maybe it would mean something, but getting authenticated by a nobody means nothing, in my opinion anyway.

 

seaside mark for ceo 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Keeeeemon! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

seaside mark for ceo 

I hear he's already got a new career in carpentry 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hideous Slots said:

Can we go through it in order? What deals and arrangements do you think I have in place? Why do you think I have them? Because I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. 

No need to

Just go and get verified with this new site and you never need to answer any question ever again

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine if Terry Ramsden was a streamer 

He wouldn't upload his own cash,  he would upload 2000 shares in the Bank of England 

image.png.67207c8bc5928a61fcc20433e6168e04.png

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Imagine if Terry Ramsden was a streamer 

He wouldn't upload his own cash,  he would upload 2000 shares in the Bank of England 

image.png.67207c8bc5928a61fcc20433e6168e04.png

Yeah but imagine the SOW checks on any withdrawals hahaha

  • Hmmm 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

@Hideous Slots I verified you :Mutley:

Screenshot 2021-07-27 at 22.23.14.png

We only charge a one off flat fee right? :slot_machine:

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, andywilliams1187 said:

No need to

Just go and get verified with this new site and you never need to answer any question ever again

Verified or not mate at the end of the day streamers don't gamble simple as that. Gambling involves risk. i e risk of money. Their own money. That's the gamble that you me and most gamblers take and people who stream don't risk their own money. I remember chip saying a year ago he could afford to lose 20k a month from income generated by streaming. When they lose it doesn't hurt. It's part of their budget as you well know and when they win it just goes back in the pot to stream with the next day and the next and the next. It's pointless if you ask me. If you or i won a few k we'd be buzzing and planning what to spend the money on. I've never ever heard one streamer say what they are going to do with the money after a big hit. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Hideous Slots said:

Can we go through it in order? What deals and arrangements do you think I have in place? Why do you think I have them? Because I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. 

so you are saying that like most of the non streamers on here you use your own money   and that you do not have any bonus arrangements   that would not be available to them  .  You do not use affiliate funds or get money from casinos   to   fund your streaming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, andywilliams1187 said:

Yeah but imagine the SOW checks on any withdrawals hahaha

Mr Ramsden, whats this deposit of 1 million rubles from Mr Chin for, and why is it in rubles? :Mutley:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, andywilliams1187 said:

Yeah but imagine the SOW checks on any withdrawals hahaha

That level never get checked

My old Mums card got blocked a few weeks back, bank called her bang on 08:30 and asked if she was trying to purchase a kettle at 02:30 ?

She wasn't but I was for her as she's clueless with internet, the goy on from Virgin money said it was blocked because of the unusual time 

Cashless! 

I wasn't aware of time rules for buying items online, scumfecks the lot of them.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

I remember chip saying a year ago he could afford to lose 20k a month from income generated by streaming.

 

Chip.PNG

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

I've never ever heard one streamer say what they are going to do with the money after a big hit. 

Rolla said once he was buying cherries 

But they were expensive 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bangers said:

 

Chip.PNG

Sometimes i think we're in the wrong job mate. Na fuck that. I'd rather do a proper days graft and earn my coin off my own back. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kev40 said:

Sometimes i think we're in the wrong job mate. Na fuck that. I'd rather do a proper days graft and earn my coin off my own back. 

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Sometimes i think we're in the wrong job mate. Na fuck that. I'd rather do a proper days graft and earn my coin off my own back. 

I just sponge off the state 

If it's good enough for the Royals,  it's good enough for me 

The moneys shit but the holidays are brilliant  

  • Haha 1
  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bangers said:

That level never get checked

My old Mums card got blocked a few weeks back, bank called her bang on 08:30 and asked if she was trying to purchase a kettle at 02:30 ?

She wasn't but I was for her as she's clueless with internet, the goy on from Virgin money said it was blocked because of the unusual time 

Cashless! 

I wasn't aware of time rules for buying items online, scumfecks the lot of them.

To be fair I think it is better they do that and then ask your mum to confirm all is ok  than for her to find out at 8 30 her bank account has been emptied

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrUKHackz said:

 

I'll do anything for a quid mate 😅

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bangers said:

I just sponge off the state 

If it's good enough for the Royals,  it's good enough for me 

The moneys shit but the holidays are brilliant  

Miller should be here for this thread. He would of said it how it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, philinvicta said:

To be fair I think it is better they do that and then ask your mum to confirm all is ok  than for her to find out at 8 30 her bank account has been emptied

I understand what you mean BUT she has her landline connected to her card 

So ANY online purchase attempt she gets a call and they supply a 6 digit code,  well we got the call then they blocked her card 

The old dear just wanted a new kettle 

You try explaining online shopping and her card being blocked to me old Mum 

Plus she hate Richard Branson 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Miller should be here for this thread. He would of said it how it is.

I do my bit mate 

I'm a geezer, a ducker and diver 

A dancer for money and any old music will do 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.