Chair Slots

Verified Streamer .com

11 hours ago, Secular Slots said:

Hi all..

The video I made and the chat I shown was from the Affiliation manager at Prime Gaming. I still have the skype chat with the person. I never named any streamer in particular as i don't really watch a lot of channels so no idea who was playing at those sites or not.  I can show the chat - of course block out names etc but the affiliate manager did say this:

primegamingchat.png

@AngrySlots  

Just now, Chrissy_M said:

Thank you 😊 

I only watch Rolla, Hypa, Trono, 7 neighbours, Slots for fun and the odd stop n step video so wasn't sure who it was and if they were in this thread xx

7 neighbours has disappeared latley

• Agree 1

This thread is annoying me now but I can't stop reading it lol.... get me outta here. 

:woman_running:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, andywilliams1187 said:

Neither mate  - I think it's looking like verifying fake streamers at the moment 

Maybe it's just me mate but I'm glad i don't play online anymore. Apart from Paul and Rob ( slots4fun777 low stakes forum member) i don't trust any of them 100%

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, Chrissy_M said:

Thank you 😊 

I only watch Rolla, Hypa, Trono, 7 neighbours, Slots for fun and the odd stop n step video so wasn't sure who it was and if they were in this thread xx

Yeh what you need is more streamers in your life 

• Angel 1

1 minute ago, Chrissy_M said:

Thank you 😊 

You need a @Blacko in ur life sweet pea 😘

• Love 1

Right locking this thread in 5mins as its 19 pages long and starting to derail from the op but will reopen tomorrow when Phil is about to answer anymore questions. 5mins fill ya boots with any last messages

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, therealwintersoldier said:

Can you imagine 🤣

Never seen them both in the same room together.......just saying 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rocknrolla said:

Right locking this thread in 5mins as its 19 pages long and starting to derail from the op but will reopen tomorrow when Phil is about to answer anymore questions. 5mins fill ya boots with any last messages

Volvo for sale 

PM me 

• Haha 3

I've done that steaming plenty of times. Never seen any fake steamers just those ones who can't hack hit. 

19 pages about getting pissed, I don't get it

:man_shrugging:

1 minute ago, Jok3st3r said:

This thread is annoying me now but I can't stop reading it lol.... get me outta here. 

:woman_running:

Your loving the drama lassie, you can keep ur recording of Love Island till tomorrow you saucy mare.

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Rocknrolla said:

Behave urself fannybaws.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

That sounds more like a dad telling his kids it's bedtime in 5 minutes 😅

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Can you please release the Kraken that is Denman as I am sure he will come up with a lot of info that may  be a case of shock and awe

• Agree 2

Just now, therealwintersoldier said:

How many gears?

16 Valve 

8 in the engine and 8 in the tranny 

• Keeeeemon! 1

Just now, Kev40 said:

That sounds more like a dad telling his kids it's bedtime in 5 minutes 😅

tenor - 2021-07-28T134944.224.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

What time are you streaming I want proof of funds or I’m unfollowing 😬😂

1 minute ago, therealwintersoldier said:

How many gears?

@Bangers cars don't have an engine, he just cuts out the bottom and runs just like Fred Flintstone does in the cartoons, thats how they do things in Ayrshire.

• Haha 3
  • Keeeeemon! 1

Just now, Levskie101 said:

What time are you streaming I want proof of funds or I’m unfollowing 😬😂

Cant stream, I keep losing all the fake funds off stream I'm shite at this

• Haha 5
  • Sad 2

Just now, Blacko said:

@Bangers cars don't have an engine, he just cuts out the bottom and runs just like Fred Flintstone does in the cartoons, thats how they do things in Ayrshire.

Not Hamilton ?