Chair Slots

Verified Streamer .com

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, AngrySlots said:

"House players" have existed as long as casinos. You must find Vegas terribly disturbing.

I'm going to have to assume there's additional rules for all that, and those who do so are under obligations to say so somewhere. I'm not a legal expert, so I don't "know" like everyone else seems to.

Am I promoting that? No.

Am I responsible for those who are? No, and I didn't do 9/11 either.

If you saw the video Secular did I don't think you can blame people for thinking streamers attached to those casinos might not be real. The reply from those that did play on those casinos were also odd, people seem annoyed with Secular but not at the affiliate manager for offering fake money, for example if I found out 21casino were offering fake money I'd sue! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AngrySlots said:

So you want me to stop streaming? You find the industry so offensive?

Perhaps you should join a crochet forum instead? There's no way to calm those demons you've let loose on yourself.

We'll end here now, thanks for the chat.

no, keep going just pls stop tell me you are a real money streamer and tell your body thanks for giving verification badge and add you with a real money streamer when you just sad you playing on FAKE MONEY or HOUSE MONEY ...p.s by doing what you are doing you are giving bad name to real money streamers good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Eaves21 said:

That’s why we checked every thing buddy and it isn’t just prime that offer fake there just well known for it. I can give so many casinos names out that offer fake cash. The only reason these names ain’t out in the open is because they offer many of there Afilate’s amazing hybrid deals 

Name the casinos?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AngrySlots said:

So you want me to stop streaming? You find the industry so offensive?

Perhaps you should join a crochet forum instead? There's no way to calm those demons you've let loose on yourself.

We'll end here now, thanks for the chat.

You came  on here when you were told that you were quoted in a post that stated the 3 people that play slot battles together are on a site that does not allow real funds to be used by its "house players"   and it is interesting that you have decided not to answer that question at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@AngrySlots I believe this is directly from your website so let me quote you “ Each of these offers a neat Welcome Bonus, and I’ve been playing them a lot on my youtube stream, so can vouch for them all as very good Casinos. “

On your give away page. However yet again you promote some of the scummiest shady casino left holding a UKGC license. Even worse you personally endorse them lol, fake or not you are irresponsible and should not be recommending anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Name the casinos?

Be more than happy to chat behind closed doors mate but I wouldn’t want to name on a post buddy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Name the casinos?

 

Screenshot 2021-07-29 at 22.20.27.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eaves21 said:

Be more than happy to chat behind closed doors mate but I wouldn’t want to name on a post buddy 

ok send me a msg mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eaves21 said:

Be more than happy to chat behind closed doors mate but I wouldn’t want to name on a post buddy 

I name them not to worry 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rocknrolla said:

If you saw the video Secular did I don't think you can blame people for thinking streamers attached to those casinos might not be real. The reply from those that did play on those casinos were also odd, people seem annoyed with Secular but not at the affiliate manager for offering fake money, for example if I found out 21casino were offering fake money I'd sue! 

I saw that video, it came out around the time I started.

I was never offered it, so I found it odd.

I asked about it & was directed to the streamers it seemed to point at & they all showed bank statements etc online. So I assumed the video made statements that simply weren't true, or not totally. I can only assume the partial chat we've been handed as evidence is contextually wrong, or the affiliate manager is a bit of a tube. Secular has since clarified some of the points in his video, but only the video is used in conversation, not the updates.

I've been offered bonuses with some casinos, not the ones I play at though, but I've never been offered "fake money". I don't play at high enough stakes to make them a must, and I refuse them because they limit game selection & remove flexibility for me with balances.

I've proved my deposits/withdrawals repeatedly, but I'm still tarred by this "we know" video & a partial clip of a message conversation. It's a battle I cannot win, but I like where I play, so I just let it regurgitate periodically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MrUKHackz time for Denman to be released

image.png.2152b224ebe09706b1e10bbb8e4575f4.png

 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 4houghts said:

@MrUKHackz time for Denman to be released

image.png.2152b224ebe09706b1e10bbb8e4575f4.png

 

I was thinking the same earlier 😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

ok send me a msg mate

Messaged u mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Eaves21 said:

Be more than happy to chat behind closed doors mate but I wouldn’t want to name on a post buddy 

Why not just name them? Your promoting a verified streamer service surely it's in your favour to name dodgy casinos

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Levskie101 said:

@AngrySlots I believe this is directly from your website so let me quote you “ Each of these offers a neat Welcome Bonus, and I’ve been playing them a lot on my youtube stream, so can vouch for them all as very good Casinos. “

On your give away page. However yet again you promote some of the scummiest shady casino left holding a UKGC license. Even worse you personally endorse them lol, fake or not you are irresponsible and should not be recommending anything. 

I've played every casino I promote & I don't find "the scummiest" to apply. I write a review of them as I play them.

I have only ever had a problem with 2, and I removed them promptly too.

I tend to play mostly from those I have a balance in, and I favour Skill on Net casinos (Progress Play as my backup for No Limit games).

I fail to see how I'm fake because someone else thinks someone else (never named oddly) is.

It's a battle I'm aware I can't win. I only popped in to answer some of the points I get asked. Night all.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

ok send me a msg mate

Messaged u on forum messages mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

I was thinking the same earlier 😳

Release the hounds

giphy.gif

 

 

image.png

Edited by philinvicta
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AngrySlots said:

I saw that video, it came out around the time I started.

I was never offered it, so I found it odd.

I asked about it & was directed to the streamers it seemed to point at & they all showed bank statements etc online. So I assumed the video made statements that simply weren't true, or not totally. I can only assume the partial chat we've been handed as evidence is contextually wrong, or the affiliate manager is a bit of a tube. Secular has since clarified some of the points in his video, but only the video is used in conversation, not the updates.

I've been offered bonuses with some casinos, not the ones I play at though, but I've never been offered "fake money". I don't play at high enough stakes to make them a must, and I refuse them because they limit game selection & remove flexibility for me with balances.

I've proved my deposits/withdrawals repeatedly, but I'm still tarred by this "we know" video & a partial clip of a message conversation. It's a battle I cannot win, but I like where I play, so I just let it regurgitate periodically.

But even if we didn't see the whole chat it was pretty clear and possibly very damaging to those playing with real money. I saw one video proving they deposited with real money from one of those sites, did a whole video and showed just ONE deposit, 15min vid and one deposit. Now your not here to defend anyone else and it is always a case innocent till proven guilty but at the same time you can't blame anyone for thinking its not real after all that.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AngrySlots said:

I've played every casino I promote & I don't find "the scummiest" to apply. I write a review of them as I play them.

I have only ever had a problem with 2, and I removed them promptly too.

I tend to play mostly from those I have a balance in, and I favour Skill on Net casinos (Progress Play as my backup for No Limit games).

I fail to see how I'm fake because someone else thinks someone else (never named oddly) is.

It's a battle I'm aware I can't win. I only popped in to answer some of the points I get asked. Night all.

As a decent affiliate you should have a responsibility to back up what you recommend. You have over 30 casino links, a quick google search would tell you that at least 7 of them are absolutely some of the worst licensed in the UK. So why not remove those? Ignorance is not an excuse when you operate in a murky world where sometimes your opinion can carry weight.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rocknrolla said:

But even if we didn't see the whole chat it was pretty clear and possibly very damaging to those playing with real money. I saw one video proving they deposited with real money from one of those sites, did a whole video and showed just ONE deposit, 15min vid and one deposit. Now your not here to defend anyone else and it is always a case innocent till proven guilty but at the same time you can't blame anyone for thinking its not real after all that.

I agree mate but I have to be honest I was very wary about it but everything he showed me added up perfect mate. I hate prime and think there disgusting in what they are doing. But some not many are real 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rocknrolla said:

But even if we didn't see the whole chat it was pretty clear and possibly very damaging to those playing with real money. I saw one video proving they deposited with real money from one of those sites, did a whole video and showed just ONE deposit, 15min vid and one deposit. Now your not here to defend anyone else and it is always a case innocent till proven guilty but at the same time you can't blame anyone for thinking its not real after all that.

No I do accept that, I'm not defending anyone but me because I assume that's their job.

I liked these sites before I started streaming, they're all well-UKGC-compliant, and I find they leave me alone. If I agree to being forced off them because of someone else, I'll have to keep doing it with the next, it'll never end. I'd need to find that perfect alternative, and I haven't found it yet, so I continue as is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have that affiliate contact Amir I think it was, surely he can clear it up? @Eaves21 @AngrySlots

But anyway we aren't here to start verifying anyone ha lets keep it to the op now

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Levskie101 said:

As a decent affiliate you should have a responsibility to back up what you recommend. You have over 30 casino links, a quick google search would tell you that at least 7 of them are absolutely some of the worst licensed in the UK. So why not remove those? Ignorance is not an excuse when you operate in a murky world where sometimes your opinion can carry weight.

"worst licensed" is not a credible measure.

UKGC do a sterling, if not OTT, job and their licensing is best recognised in the world.

I cannot remove every casino someone has a gripe with or I'm left very limited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rocknrolla said:

If you have that affiliate contact Amir I think it was, surely he can clear it up? @Eaves21 @AngrySlots

But anyway we aren't here to start verifying anyone ha lets keep it to the op now

I contacted the guy today to ask some questions but he is yet to reply but I have messaged you on forum messages buddy 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.