Goodwood Festival Comp 2021

Jok3st3r

@Markb , with 2 nice winners is todays leading scorer and takes an early lead in the overall. @Chrissy_M sits in 2nd and @Kev40 is 3rd.

There were 14 people scoring points today, and the top 16 qualify for the KO starting tomorrow. I will try to narrow down the placed horses, but if I cant whittle it down to 15/16th place there will have to be a group or two  with 3 players tomorrow. 

Do check through please in case I missed anything. 

Capture.PNG

• Like 1
  • Keeemon 4

21 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

FYI I am just home and doing the scores, as @Jok3st3r didnt specify a time for changes, I have altered as per all posts above. 

Just to confirm, you can change any non runners after KO, if you don't then those points will go on the favourite. Just the same as our weekly tipping comp.

:thumbs_up:

Well done to those who had a winner or more today. Onto day 2..... :keeeemon:

• Keeemon 1

And again subject to all above being correct, then the draw for the KO, based on positions on day one

1. @Markb v @philinvicta 2. @crazyrightmeow v @Blampy 3. @Caldracula v @Dave 4. @Cleandries v @Frosty 

5. @Kev40 v @Bangers 6. @Fudge v @4houghts 7. @margate1985 v @Kinkerbells 8. @Chrissy_M v @Mad Slasher McGurk

Further rounds will be 1 v 2, 3 v 4 etc

• Like 1
  • Keeemon 2