Jok3st3r

Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 (2021)

My fingers hurt now. I cannot beat that time.

Are people doing this on a PC or phone? I need to try on pc as otherwise it's not a fair competition 😂 😂 

1 minute ago, Chrissy_M said:

Are people doing this on a PC or phone? I need to try on pc as otherwise it's not a fair competition 😂😂 

PC... no way am I letting Denman beat me. Be right back

• Keeeeemon! 2

nmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnm

just practicing ready for the sub 10 second. 

I just done 9.52....went to snip it and it and it moved to the next event!! How do you capture the score quickly?

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Screenshot_20210723-190930_Gallery.jpg

I’m getting flashbacks all over the place, will need to set the Betamax to record Hi De Hi at 8 😵

Edited by Blacko
  • Keeeeemon! 1

2 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

I just done 9.52....went to snip it and it and it moved to the next event!! How do you capture the score quickly?

depends what device, on windows its the windows key and print screen key together

7 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

I take a photo with my phone lol

1 minute ago, Jok3st3r said:

Challenge accepted @MrUKHackz

I just beat your other record, so..... :DavidBrent:

• Haha 1

It’s a sad day when an 8 bit c64 game from the mid 80s is more interesting than the Tokyo Olympics 😂

Cant beat the c64, all it took was a double ghetto blaster and a bit off sellotape and you had yourself a game to play. Used to enjoy the US Gold releases that played little yanky doodle tunes as the game loaded.

p.s Clumsy Collin and Barry McGuigans boxing was the daddy 👍🏻

Edited by Blacko
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3