Bradley147

Watford FC Shirts Sponsored by Stake.com

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, jaydublin11 said:

I am sure you know the difference ,these sites just want your money regardless of your age , location etc .... They don't give a fuck about the laws and regulations pls don't compare this to a SOW check ..

So naive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jaydublin11 said:

I am sure you know the difference ,these sites just want your money regardless of your age , location etc .... They don't give a fuck about the laws and regulations pls don't compare this to a SOW check ..

They clearly do care about laws and rules and regulations otherwise they wouldn't of applied for a UKGC licence the most over regulated market out there, well very strict like Germany and Sweden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stake have ''3'' types of verfication the 3rd being proof of funds so I assume similar to SOW obviously it won't be a ballache like the UKGC gets the casinos to do but there are options for verification on these sites, you're encouraged to verify to get better bonuses and rewards etc.

stake 1.png

stake 21.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

So naive.

They make deals with video game streamers to reach the untapped market. 

Probably you have no probs with that 

Edited by jaydublin11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jaydublin11 said:

They make deals with video game streamers to reach the untapped market. 

If you would read everything I wrote you would see that I mentioned that as well so whats your point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ryans_slots said:

They clearly do care about laws and rules and regulations otherwise they wouldn't of applied for a UKGC licence the most over regulated market out there, well very strict like Germany and Sweden.

Ofcourse they care and follow all the regulations , thts y they also ask you to use VPN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

If you would read everything I wrote you would see that I mentioned that as well so whats your point?

Sorry it was too big , I only read the first Paragraph...  My apologies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, crazyrightmeow said:

When UKGC casinos are forcing the verification and SOW checks its a riot on the forum and everyone is grumpy and bashing them hard but when crypto casino does not do that they are the worst casinos on the planet, how dare they?!🤨
 

It will be very interesting to see whay happens when stake comes to the UK. 

If they start offering the same type of deals to uk streamers that they currently do to video game streamers, i imagine that a lot of people who hate these sites will quickly change their minds and start pushing the brand for them. 

Can many legit streamers who are tied into a % of losses or basic affiliate deal honestly say they wouldnt be tempted if stake said "we will give you 20k/50k/100k a month to promote the uk brand"?

  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, andywilliams1187 said:

It will be very interesting to see whay happens when stake comes to the UK. 

If they start offering the same type of deals to uk streamers that they currently do to video game streamers, i imagine that a lot of people who hate these sites will quickly change their minds and start pushing the brand for them. 

Can many legit streamers who are tied into a % of losses or basic affiliate deal honestly say they wouldnt be tempted if stake said "we will give you 20k/50k/100k a month to promote the uk brand"?

But it wont happen probably since UKGC does not allow fake money and it would be quite obvious if they do it anyways. We shall see, will be interesting to watch indeed. I think they will do everything proper, the way it goes for them currently would be stupid to fuck it up.

Edited by crazyrightmeow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They have gone to the streamers where 50% plus of their audience is 13-17, provided fake funds, offer no safer gambling tools, allow letting the streamers give advice about using vpns to get round the restricted countries, you won't be protected, the list is endless really and now they're joining the only platform I don't sit on the fence about Aspire Global, for me its one to avoid!

The safer gambling tools alone would be reason enough, no limits means people can literally lose everything. People might be playing there that are fully in control but it only takes one bad day, one bad session, drunk or chasing and it will clean you out. There's no gamstop for crypto sites so my advice would be to never get involved in any of them. The bonus buys and faster spins aren't worth the risk. 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

The safer gambling tools alone would be reason enough, no limits means people can literally lose everything. People might be playing there that are fully in control but it only takes one bad day, one bad session, drunk or chasing and it will clean you out. There's no gamstop for crypto sites so my advice would be to never get involved in any of them. The bonus buys and faster spins aren't worth the risk. 

I suppose the big question will be how they set up in the uk mate

If they set up legit with no bonus buys/correct limits etc but allow crypto deposits then they will get a big uptake in the uk. I am not sure what the rules are with crypto deposits with ukgc but stake must have some way of doing it to set up over here. If they do have the crypto deposits etc in the uk, it wont be long before other brands have to offer the same or get left behind

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, andywilliams1187 said:

I suppose the big question will be how they set up in the uk mate

If they set up legit with no bonus buys/correct limits etc but allow crypto deposits then they will get a big uptake in the uk. I am not sure what the rules are with crypto deposits with ukgc but stake must have some way of doing it to set up over here. If they do have the crypto deposits etc in the uk, it wont be long before other brands have to offer the same or get left behind

Well yeh they'll just be another Aspire Global shithole but regardless of that for me nobody should even really think about playing on a crypto site with a vpn

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Well yeh they'll just be another Aspire Global shithole but regardless of that for me nobody should even really think about playing on a crypto site with a vpn

Yeah but that's the point I'm trying to make though mate - if they are legit in the uk and you dont need a vpn, they dont have bonus buys but do allow crypto deposits it will completley change the playing field

Basically a legit uk online casino with crypto deposit methods. I just dont know if the ukgc would allow it

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, andywilliams1187 said:

Yeah but that's the point I'm trying to make though mate - if they are legit in the uk and you dont need a vpn, they dont have bonus buys but do allow crypto deposits it will completley change the playing field

Basically a legit uk online casino with crypto deposit methods. I just dont know if the ukgc would allow it

But the point is that if Stake will have UKGC licence and even if they can offer deposits\withdrawls with crypto there is no point of UK players playing there since the restrictions and regulations will be the same like any other UKGC casino. UK players mostly go play on crypto casinos so they can bonus buy and they dont get bothered with SOW checks.
 

39 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

The safer gambling tools alone would be reason enough, no limits means people can literally lose everything. People might be playing there that are fully in control but it only takes one bad day, one bad session, drunk or chasing and it will clean you out. There's no gamstop for crypto sites so my advice would be to never get involved in any of them. The bonus buys and faster spins aren't worth the risk. 

I agree with everything but there are some crypto casinos with gambling control and gamstop and I didnt saw any of gaming streamers play on them yet but they do allow players from UK with VPN.

Nevertheless I tried a crypto casino that is not one of those fake money\gaming streamers ones and all went smooth with verification, deposit, withdrawal but I still rather play on well known big regulated casinos just to be sure if I one day hit some insane money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

043D59C0-DA19-40F1-B788-EDF9DA58486A.thumb.jpeg.f47b98e600fda59d50564abb2e9da9df.jpeg

Bit violent 

#fakesubtitles

He said enough of this crap...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jok3st3r said:

#fakesubtitles

He said enough of this crap...

Hanging off every word he says just like me then. You flirty cow 

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gkell727 said:

Hanging off every word he says just like me then. You flirty cow 

Just correcting you that's all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Just correcting you that's all.

Not me babe. YouTube. As smart as I am I don’t create subs. Just a bit of lighthearted fun. You as always got in the way though 😘

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Not me babe. YouTube. As smart as I am I don’t create subs. Just a bit of lighthearted fun. You as always got in the way though 😘

That went way over my head, lighthearted fun lol...hmmmm OK.  Soz hun! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

That went way over my head, lighthearted fun lol...hmmmm OK.  Soz hun! 

You’re forgiven 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

You’re forgiven 

Phew. Thought for a moment we were going to see another thread locked. Must be on a record at the moment - none closed this week hahahahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, andywilliams1187 said:

Phew. Thought for a moment we were going to see another thread locked. Must be on a record at the moment - none closed this week hahahahah

Someone mentioned it last week. It’s far too hot to argue. Dropped a few degrees today but it’s still unbearable here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/07/2021 at 21:02, Rocknrolla said:

They have gone to the streamers where 50% plus of their audience is 13-17, provided fake funds, offer no safer gambling tools, allow letting the streamers give advice about using vpns to get round the restricted countries, you won't be protected, the list is endless really and now they're joining the only platform I don't sit on the fence about Aspire Global, for me its one to avoid!

The safer gambling tools alone would be reason enough, no limits means people can literally lose everything. People might be playing there that are fully in control but it only takes one bad day, one bad session, drunk or chasing and it will clean you out. There's no gamstop for crypto sites so my advice would be to never get involved in any of them. The bonus buys and faster spins aren't worth the risk. 

Paul whats your opinion on Casinogrounds including a crypto casino in their weekly big win videos now?

I know some people have called them out about it and Kim and Nick have refused point blank to respond.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, o0goldboy0o said:

Paul whats your opinion on Casinogrounds including a crypto casino in their weekly big win videos now?

I know some people have called them out about it and Kim and Nick have refused point blank to respond.

Feels like it's only a matter of time before they are all playing on them. 🤷‍♀️

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now