It's charity time ladies and gentlemen and this month we have £1600 to donate.

We can either give £800 to two deserving small charities or £533 to three, you lot can decide :thumbsup:

As far as I know we are up to date with suggestions so if you could add them below that would be fabulous.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Where's @Blacko lately?.....I'll nominate GESH, only if OK with everyone as I know they have received TGC donations previously. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Where's @Blacko lately?.....I'll nominate GESH, only if OK with everyone as I know they have received TGC donations previously. 

Yeah, where is @Blacko? Hope he's alright xx

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jok3st3r said:

I always like to see it go to somebody who really appreciates it and to whom it will make a difference

• Agree 2

10 hours ago, philinvicta said:

I always like to see it go to somebody who really appreciates it and to whom it will make a difference

And GESH is definitely one of these 👍

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Agree 1

Obviously I'd like to mention Cat Watch Rescue.. They've had influx of kittens recently and last night one of the mums (only 9 months old herself) was taken to emergency vet as she stopped breathing 😔 . Estimate bill is £1500 presently and they have SOS appeal for donations. Obviously I have requested them on a number of occasions so happy for others to request charities who also need help ♥ 🐾 

• Like 2

Scottish Cot Death Trust for my Romy would always be appreciated.

@Blacko and myself will visit GESH real soon and have a chat with Maureen about what TGS has meant to them, theyve agreed to document it too, just to say thanks.

Great charities as per!

xx

• Love 2

I truly love this Forum ♥ 

Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart xxx Marnie will be delighted 😊 this will really help with the emergency vet bill for Princess Shona 🐾 

IMG-20210710-WA0005.jpg

• Love 2

P. S. I'm staying away from the charity suggestions for a while now... Pretty sure there are loads of members who want to suggest a worthy cause although I was quite surprised at the lack of suggestions on this month's hence me suggesting again! Come on everyone!!! Put down your suggestions; not often charities get money like this donated. Truly amazing.

Thanks once again 😊 xxx

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Sgt_bilk0 said:

Scottish Cot Death Trust for my Romy would always be appreciated.

@Blacko and myself will visit GESH real soon and have a chat with Maureen about what TGS has meant to them, theyve agreed to document it too, just to say thanks.

Great charities as per!

xx

I’ll let you explain to Aunt Maureen how they were knocked back in the July giveaway 😂

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I’ll let you explain to Aunt Maureen how they were knocked back in the July giveaway 😂

@Blacko

You're back 😊 xx hope all is well with you and your family xx

Edited by Chrissy_M

@Sgt_bilk0 I will email Maureen and try and get a date when we can visit GESH, we will need to plan what we’re going to ask her. I’ll let you do the talking since ur good at it.

• Like 1