Recommended Posts

On 13/07/2021 at 17:06, philinvicta said:

stake is quoted as 20p etc  so why would a bonus buy suddenly become a stake of 1000 times that.   Also people will not be able to tell when a win is a bonus buy  or not and can still lose a lot chasing a win 

Bonus buy wins are indicated with a flash symbol on your personal wins record , even if people try to cheat it , its going to show up in account history ??

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jaydublin11 said:

people will not be able to tell when a win is a bonus buy  or not 

And also we all know that it would take secs for the casinos to check , no disrespect but CG does this everyweek , sometimes 2 comps at the same time , Ironbank promo was done in 10 different casinos with 10 different individual prize structure ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/07/2021 at 12:53, MrUKHackz said:

HOW TO ENTER

1. Signup at either Race Casino, All British Casino, Yako Casino or Fun Casino with a TGC link so we can confirm your win

2. Play any Nolimit City game at any of the above mentioned casinos

3. Take a screenshot/video of any win above 30x and post it in this thread

4. That's it, the top 4 win a Gift Box!

PRIZES

4 x Nolimit City Gift Boxes to the 4 biggest wins, based by multiple of stake, no min bet

NoLimitGiveaway.png

 TERMS

Promotional Period: 13/07/2021 - 27/07/2021 23:59 GMT
Win Requirements: All Stakes Allowed, 30x Win +, Real Money
18+, BeGambleAware.org

How do you take part if you're not a gambler? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/07/2021 at 03:00, jaydublin11 said:

Did you talk to Jan mate ? 

no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Douvan said:

How do you take part if you're not a gambler? 

It's a gambling based competition for gamblers!

Who would want gambling merch as a non gambler?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

It's a gambling based competition for gamblers!

Who would want gambling merch as a non gambler?

Non gamblers wear socks as well I think 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus , first winning based promo and the questions being asked here .... Looks like my 77x is enough 🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jaydublin11 said:

Jesus , first winning based promo and the questions being asked here .... Looks like my 77x is enough 🤣🤣

Will come after your ass soon dont you worry. Im getting that promo box. 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Will come after your ass soon dont you worry. Im getting that promo box. 😂

Never mind there are 4 for grabs. 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ISlot said:

no

Why not , buying AMC early is good for you but it seems like you are full of arrogance,  definitely not good for long term , come back to earth mate before its too late

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

It's a gambling based competition for gamblers!

Who would want gambling merch as a non gambler?

I like the mug because I drink sometimes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, jaydublin11 said:

Why not , buying AMC early is good for you but it seems like you are full of arrogance,  definitely not good for long term , come back to earth mate before its too late

u funny way should I do something when I don't have too

Edited by ISlot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ISlot said:

u funny way should I do something when I don't have too

Glad you got it sorted 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Douvan said:

I like the mug because I drink sometimes. 

€4.87 for a mug mate , not too bad I think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, RichXTuta said:

 

Will have to do I guess!

image.png

Looks like Jaydubbers can sit and get pissed in some brand new socks 

  • Haha 1
  • Keeeeemon! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Looks like Jaydubbers can sit and get pissed in some brand new socks 

I'm counting on the rest of TGC to be miserable and not bother so I can win a small set of clothing, I will gain the most minor victory over the casino.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RichXTuta said:

I'm counting on the rest of TGC to be miserable and not bother so I can win a small set of clothing, I will gain the most minor victory over the casino.

It’s NoLimit so in fairness I think your safe even at 73X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guarantee you half the forum have done it just too embarrassed to upload their 0.6p wins 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Guarantee you half the forum have done it just too embarrassed to upload their 0.6p wins 😂😂

Fair play, I splashed out spending 20p a spin, the loan shark will be knocking on my door extra hard come Monday!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

Looks like Jaydubbers can sit and get pissed in some brand new socks 

It really looks like it 😅 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

Looks like Jaydubbers can sit and get pissed in some brand new socks 

As I said already I just want the trophy mate , can I ask hackz to send the merch to you instead ( i.e. if I win lol ), you seem to like feed them to pigs shirt ...

Definitely not trying to belittle you , i know you are probably 1000 times richer than me if not more , I would be happy if you could accept it just to make up something  for my late night texts to you 😛😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jaydublin11 said:

As I said already I just want the trophy mate , can I ask hackz to send the merch to you instead ( i.e. if I win lol ), you seem to like feed them to pigs shirt ...

Definitely not trying to belittle you , i know you are probably 1000 times richer than me if not more , I would be happy if you could accept it just to make up something  for my late night texts to you 😛😛

Appreciate it but it’s all good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now