Max Tinker on gates of Olympus £1 stake....

Solario333

18 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Tinker :crown:

@Solario333 how do you decide which game to play? 

He takes all of his clothes off, gently wraps a bamboo leaf loin cloth around himself, steps outside onto the grass and starts to ground himself.

Once he's at one with nature, he starts to raise his vibrational frequency until he's in tune with the gaming spirits.

He starts to whisper his secret mantra (Courgettes & Tinkering) over and over again until he hears a reply of which slot to play. 

Simple really. 

• Love 4
  • Keeemon 2

36 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Tinker :crown:

@Solario333 how do you decide which game to play? 

I look for a game I haven't played before or recently and rotate them .... But I have some key games I play regularly . Bonanza , Primal, sword and the grail, book of dead, fire in the hole, fruit warp, final countdown, captain venture, etc.  And I still have a three day break every week. So no slots until Saturday .  If I lose I make judgement call and if ,like yesterday, I felt the bonuses were too small ,I try for a decent one.... and sometimes it works , and sometimes I lose the full 150.00 . Recently I have been very fortunate , but I'm not counting my chickens. Slots are greedy, especially the huge promises mega payout slots , so I avoid them. Chasing a payout on jammin2 can cost you 1000,s of spins and still no money back . 

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

27 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

He takes all of his clothes off, gently wraps a bamboo leaf loin cloth around himself, steps outside onto the grass and starts to ground himself.

Once he's at one with nature, he starts to raise his vibrational frequency until he's in tune with the gaming spirits.

He starts to whisper his secret mantra (Courgettes & Tinkering) over and over again until he hears a reply of which slot to play. 

Simple really. 

Very imaginative  :rolling_on_the_floor_laughing:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

I look for a game I haven't played before or recently and rotate them .... But I have some key games I play regularly . Bonanza , Primal, sword and the grail, book of dead, fire in the hole, fruit warp, final countdown, captain venture, etc.  And I still have a three day break every week. So no slots until Saturday .  If I lose I make judgement call and if ,like yesterday, I felt the bonuses were too small ,I try for a decent one.... and sometimes it works , and sometimes I lose the full 150.00 . Recently I have been very fortunate , but I'm not counting my chickens. Slots are greedy, especially the huge promises mega payout slots , so I avoid them. Chasing a payout on jammin2 can cost you 1000,s of spins and still no money back . 

I hope the luck continues 🙏

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1