Sign in to follow this  
Bangers

Tattersalls Falmouth Stakes

A few of the up and coming races just look mouth watering and this race is one of them, YIP when it comes to direct tips in this specific section I've not had the best of luck but have hit the woodwork a few times and never a gambler to shy away from keep trying.

This filly out of Frankel didn't have a lot of luck when last seen at Royal Ascot, she had a poor draw out gate 2. Sean Levey struggled to find a decent position and then at the business end when Sean was getting her interested two others blocked her path, you could also chuck in the heavy going wasn't her preference ground either, she only has the 4 race course appearances with her form reading 2-1-3-2 and I'll say now with ''a bit of confidence'' she'll surely bag a Group 1 race before the shutters come down on the season.

Unsure at this early stage if Sean Levey keeps the ride but we should know in a few days but Richard Hannon would be a little cruel taking it away from him as back on 18th June it was simply just one of those unlucky races, it also ''could'' make him more hungry to attempt to fix the situation, a few others that lined up that day return along with the very horse that beat the selection that day in - Andrew Balding's - Alcohol Free, nothing at this level is ever easy and she is still looked upon as a very live danger.

I've watched a good few different videos even before Royal Ascot and Richard Hannon when asked about the selection always gives a very honest and respectable informative reply, he'll have been a bit disappointed she never won at the Royal meeting but he also knows the nature of the game and that his filly still has time to get her first ( Group 1 ) 

Showing price looks fair and about right but that price has only come down as her next race gets closer, will also be interesting on how the weather pans out as rain is F/c.  I'll be keeping an eye on the weather anyway and happy to post any updates as Friday approaches.

The biggest unknown I guess is the track, HQ suits some horses and others just don't enjoy that hill, again time will give us the answer but one thing is certain, if you look at her last race she certainly wasn't showing signs of any distress where it mattered and would have gone VERY close with the winner Alcohol Free had the path not been impeded at such a crucial time.

Course - Newmarket 

Race - Tattersalls Falmouth Stakes

Race Time - 15:35 

Race Date - Friday  9th July 

Horse - Snow Lantern  

Price - 4/1 & 7/2 

Danger - Alcohol Free 

• Like 1
  • Keeeeemon! 1
  • Good Luck! 2

14 hours ago, Bangers said:

A few of the up and coming races just look mouth watering and this race is one of them, YIP when it comes to direct tips in this specific section I've not had the best of luck but have hit the woodwork a few times and never a gambler to shy away from keep trying.

This filly out of Frankel didn't have a lot of luck when last seen at Royal Ascot, she had a poor draw out gate 2. Sean Levey struggled to find a decent position and then at the business end when Sean was getting her interested two others blocked her path, you could also chuck in the heavy going wasn't her preference ground either, she only has the 4 race course appearances with her form reading 2-1-3-2 and I'll say now with ''a bit of confidence'' she'll surely bag a Group 1 race before the shutters come down on the season.

Unsure at this early stage if Sean Levey keeps the ride but we should know in a few days but Richard Hannon would be a little cruel taking it away from him as back on 18th June it was simply just one of those unlucky races, it also ''could'' make him more hungry to attempt to fix the situation, a few others that lined up that day return along with the very horse that beat the selection that day in - Andrew Balding's - Alcohol Free, nothing at this level is ever easy and she is still looked upon as a very live danger.

I've watched a good few different videos even before Royal Ascot and Richard Hannon when asked about the selection always gives a very honest and respectable informative reply, he'll have been a bit disappointed she never won at the Royal meeting but he also knows the nature of the game and that his filly still has time to get her first ( Group 1 ) 

Showing price looks fair and about right but that price has only come down as her next race gets closer, will also be interesting on how the weather pans out as rain is F/c.  I'll be keeping an eye on the weather anyway and happy to post any updates as Friday approaches.

The biggest unknown I guess is the track, HQ suits some horses and others just don't enjoy that hill, again time will give us the answer but one thing is certain, if you look at her last race she certainly wasn't showing signs of any distress where it mattered and would have gone VERY close with the winner Alcohol Free had the path not been impeded at such a crucial time.

Course - Newmarket 

Race - Tattersalls Falmouth Stakes

Race Time - 15:35 

Race Date - Friday  9th July 

Horse - Snow Lantern  

Price - 4/1 & 7/2 

Danger - Alcohol Free 

Ive doubled it with Al Aasi .   7/2 and 6/5 . = 9.9/1

• Good Luck! 1

1 hour ago, Solario333 said:

When you've added something in these threads you've always been spot on fella 

• Thanks 1

On 05/07/2021 at 09:59, Solario333 said:

I watched it back this evening @Solario333

Tad unlucky fella 

Maybe this time It's my shot 

Time will tell 

Lets go Snow Lantern 

Lets GO! 

58ee56cf-94c4-4a69-938f-2c14b7b48a3e.jpg

• Get In There! 1
  • Good Luck! 1

I rarely bet these days but yesterday i walked into a betfred wrote out £100 win on snow lantern and just because i couldn't get an early price i didn't put the bet on. I was convinced snow lantern would be backed in and didn't want the s p thinking it would go off 3/1 or lower. I'm obviously still glad the horse won for @Solario333 and @Bangers and anyone else who backed it but I'm also a bit gutted i didn't just accept the s p. Well done guys. I suppose some things are just not meant to be.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

my double lost , but backed it separately earlier, not huge , but enough for a brandy, or two !!

noble truth, snow lantern , passion and glory , all winners today .... only no nonsense lost , so a good day .....

• Like 3
  • Get In There! 1

It was a nice day but us gamblers are rarely happy, or happy for long 

It could have been better 

Still nice and not being ungrateful

I thot 4/1 was a fair price so the 6's was a bonus  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 09/07/2021 at 16:13, Kev40 said:

I rarely bet these days but yesterday i walked into a betfred wrote out £100 win on snow lantern and just because i couldn't get an early price i didn't put the bet on. I was convinced snow lantern would be backed in and didn't want the s p thinking it would go off 3/1 or lower. I'm obviously still glad the horse won for @Solario333 and @Bangers and anyone else who backed it but I'm also a bit gutted i didn't just accept the s p. Well done guys. I suppose some things are just not meant to be.

Shit happens fella 

• Like 1

2 entries for Goodwood but I reckon Mr Hannon will aim her at the Nassau stakes on Thursday 

She'd have a great chance in that.

Lets go Snow Lantern, LETS GO! 

image.png.b963436add0efe0ad46cabca39f812d0.png

• Agree 1