Sancho to Man Utd!

Rocknrolla

2 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

I have no idea how there wasn't a fierce bidding war for him, apart from maybe Haaland I think he's the brightest and most exciting talent out there!

10-1 on Man Utd to win premier league :thinking_face:

Good signing but not good enough to make Utd title challengers IMO.

Been such a long time since we have had a proper right winger kemoon 

If we manage to get a CB and one more midfielder I would say other teams should be very worried. 

Ole has shown he can go on huge runs of games (Think we are unbeaten away from home last season) 

• Keeemon 1

3 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

I have no idea how there wasn't a fierce bidding war for him, apart from maybe Haaland I think he's the brightest and most exciting talent out there!

I said the same about Bruno his stats and leadership should have been ringing alarm bells 

Clubs probably didn't trust the Portugal league form as anything decent. 

• Keeemon 1

What concerns me is if this move to man u doesn't improve him as a player. Maybe Fernandes and Wan Bassaka have improved as players since moving to man u but apart from that most have become worse. Personally i don't think man u or OGS bring the best out of players. Greenwood and Rashford most obvious but if you look at the last say 20 signings which players have improved since joining man u ? 

22 minutes ago, RichXTuta said:

See how he gets on in the prem, that's all I can say, he's not the kind of player who will win the league for Utd but can hardly hurt..

Next season will be very interesting baring major injuries 

For the first time in a while you could say the top 4 (Man city, Liverpool, Chelsea and United) all have very strong teams and no excuses 

Hasn't been that way for quite a while 

2 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

Next season will be very interesting baring major injuries 

For the first time in a while you could say the top 4 (Man city, Liverpool, Chelsea and United) all have very strong teams and no excuses 

Hasn't been that way for quite a while 

Having Ole as a manager is a pretty good excuse.

5 hours ago, ColourMeUp said:

If he was any good he'd be starting for England. The few times he's come on over the last year he's shown nothing. 

Whilst the Bundesliga isn't as poor as the French League, it's still no where near as competitive as the Premier League, Imo it's a hybrid of Premier league and the Championship. 

Just another overhyped English player with a ridiculous price tag. What is the world coming to when your paying that kind of money for a kid who's basically done nothing. 

Are you implying that Southgate is a competent manager? 

1 minute ago, Denman said:

Having Ole as a manager is a pretty good excuse.

Put some reSPEC on his name 

I haven't been his biggest fan but you can't deny he has steadied the ship after a disaster class of signing the wrong players/managers 

2 minutes ago, Denman said:

Are you implying that Southgate is a competent manager? 

At the end of the day how many of us would have picked sterling if we were managing England before the euros? 

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

Put some reSPEC on his name 

I haven't been his biggest fan but you can't deny he has steadied the ship after a disaster class of signing the wrong players/managers 

At the end of the day how many of us would have picked sterling if we were managing England before the euros? 

He has steadied the ship and I do like Ole. But I do not forsee United winning anything under him.

As for Sterling, he is a fantastic player. I have said on such on here. My front 3 for England would he some combination of Sterling/Greenwood/Sancho/Rashford. The only people that think Sterling is shite are the casual racist, Sun or Mail reading, fuck fudgers that have never formed an opinion of their own in the entirety of their miserable existence.

He is not even that unlikeable anymore, he has been following in the footsteps of Rashford in trying to use his fame to create a positive societal change. But he rarely gets any attention for that.

13 minutes ago, Denman said:

As for Sterling, he is a fantastic player. I have said on such on here. My front 3 for England would he some combination of Sterling/Greenwood/Sancho/Rashford. The only people that think Sterling is shite are the casual racist, Sun or Mail reading, fuck fudgers that have never formed an opinion of their own in the entirety of their miserable existence.

hmm that's a bit of a generalization, sure there will be racists who can't stand him but I think most people wouldn't pick him simply due to wanting Grealish

He's at his best when running at players and there is no way I saw him turning out the player he is today when I watched him at Liverpool so credit to him

He's done well for us but he does have a history of missing complete sitters more so Man City

#itscominghome #southgate masterclass 😂

Edited by 4houghts

1 hour ago, 4houghts said:

I said the same about Bruno his stats and leadership should have been ringing alarm bells 

Clubs probably didn't trust the Portugal league form as anything decent. 

Or they knew he was really Penandes 😂😂

Edited by ColourMeUp

34 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

Or they knew he was really Penandes 😂😂

Forget his penalties, free kicks, passing and creativity. Fernandes is worth a spot in anyone's team simply for his infectious work rate, drive and leadership. He pushes others to do the simple things that he does, like pressing/closing down continually. 

2 minutes ago, Denman said:

Forget his penalties, free kicks, passing and creativity. Fernandes is worth a spot in anyone's team simply for his infectious work rate, drive and leadership. He pushes others to do the simple things that he does, like pressing/closing down continually. 

When I see him crying on his Sporting interview saying he was leaving. He looked like a kid who just dropped all his sweets but clearly has a bit of passion. Unlike the majority of our squad 

• Keeemon 1

9 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

1st season will always be tough, and the premier league is way more competitive than the Bundesliga but even a poor season for him will probably get more assists than any other man utd player

Bruno will top the assists but Sancho will be class for sure. Just glad we finally got him.

13 hours ago, Denman said:

He wasn't performing as well as some of the others who could have played in his position - that's the only reason I've been questioning him, the fact he's doing what needs to be done on the day is all that matters - I'm not a football manager myself so always assume that the manager knows something the average fan doesn't, and if it works out - fantastic, there's no more that needs to be said, but on paper, you wouldn't think so.

Sancho is a great buy for utd. The past 3 years for Dortmund hes played 125 games, scored 49 and got 60 assists. I dont buy the idea that the bundesliga is as weak as made out. Maybe not the strength in depth but the top half are decent. If he had been in the prem over the past 3 years and got half the stats he has then everyone would be wanking themselves silly over the next English superstar, in fact we'd probably have ruined him like we do with so many youngsters and the expectations we put on them so early. 

Will he be as successful in the prem, probably not but I think that's more due to the difference in style of play but I do think he'll be a huge success. 73million seems an absurd amount for a 21 year old but with the numbers thrown around these days I guess its relative. I'm not a utd fan but think he's gonna be a huge asset to them.

Bunch of reports of Pogba potentially going to PSG this summer. I like Pogba, but get rid. Don't let that twat and his fat fuck agent run down his contract to move on a free and get mega agent fee's and signing on bonuses. They probably won't want to pay much of a fee so I think perhaps a part exchange could be a good option. 

2 hours ago, Denman said:

Bunch of reports of Pogba potentially going to PSG this summer. I like Pogba, but get rid. Don't let that twat and his fat fuck agent run down his contract to move on a free and get mega agent fee's and signing on bonuses. They probably won't want to pay much of a fee so I think perhaps a part exchange could be a good option. 

Id drive him myself, Fergie wouldn't of let this farce go on year on year  

Just now, 4houghts said:

Id drive him myself, Fergie wouldn't of let this farce go on year on year  

Its pure greed, he obviously wants a mega contract and is playing hardball to get it. But he has not performed well enough and consistently enough to deserve it.