Sancho to Man Utd!

Rocknrolla

Just now, Gkell727 said:

I think he’s gonna be a massive flop. 

He’s already pissed me off before he’s laced up his boots. Demanding the no.7 shirt…. Who does the cocky little shit think he is. Hopefully he wears it like Best and not Depay. 

1st season will always be tough, and the premier league is way more competitive than the Bundesliga but even a poor season for him will probably get more assists than any other man utd player

4 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

No chance

If he was any good he'd be starting for England. The few times he's come on over the last year he's shown nothing. 

Whilst the Bundesliga isn't as poor as the French League, it's still no where near as competitive as the Premier League, Imo it's a hybrid of Premier league and the Championship. 

Just another overhyped English player with a ridiculous price tag. What is the world coming to when your paying that kind of money for a kid who's basically done nothing. 

1 minute ago, ColourMeUp said:

If he was any good he'd be starting for England. The few times he's come on over the last year he's shown nothing. 

Whilst the Bundesliga isn't as poor as the French League, it's still no where near as competitive as the Premier League, Imo it's a hybrid of Premier league and the Championship. 

Just another overhyped English player with a ridiculous price tag. What is the world coming to when your paying that kind of money for a kid who's basically done nothing. 

Nowadays having a decent Instagram adds 30/40mil 

1 minute ago, Gkell727 said:

Nowadays having a decent Instagram adds 30/40mil 

True, I understand the marketing side of things, players like him will sell shirts etc, I guess the commercial side of football is what annoys me about the modern game. 

I'd rather have Messi for 2 years in the Prem than Sanwho 😂

2 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

"Basically done nothing" whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! How many England talents have made it abroad, he moved when he was just 17! Career stats 181 Total games scored 74 and 75 assists, won German cup, super cup and under 17 world cup, the man turned just 21 two months ago!

• Keeemon 1

5 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

"Basically done nothing" whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! How many England talents have made it abroad, he moved when he was just 17! Career stats 181 Total games scored 74 and 75 assists, won German cup, super cup and under 17 world cup, the man turned just 21 two months ago!

Maybe I'm wrong and he bangs in 20 goals and a ton of assists this upcoming season. We'll see. 

At 35 I've seen so many promising kids who promise lots and habitually underperform, maybe I'm just getting old and cynical 😂

Just now, ColourMeUp said:

Maybe I'm wrong and he bangs in 20 goals and a ton of assists this upcoming season. We'll see. 

At 35 I've seen so many promising kids who promise lots and habitually underperform, maybe I'm just getting old and cynical 😂

Premier league is a different level so I hope he gets given time to settle but excited to see him play

2 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Premier league is a different level so I hope he gets given time to settle but excited to see him play

Agreed, I'm curious as to who Utd fans would have rather signed, Sancho or Grealish? I know who'd I'd rather have at Chelsea! 

Just now, Bangers said:

Can't see them winning in the next 4 or 5 years and I'm not as into football as some of the sites betting Pro Guru's 

Neither can I really but if the likes of Greenwood, Pogba, Rashford, Martial, Cavani, Fernandes perform and flow together and Sancho settles, with the likes of Shaw coming back, Maguire and Bailly it could be a league winning side

• Shocked! 1
  • Keeemon 1

4 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

Agreed, I'm curious as to who Utd fans would have rather signed, Sancho or Grealish? I know who'd I'd rather have at Chelsea! 

I like them both but Grealish will never set the world alight whereas Sancho has all the chances in the world to be one of the best. Grealish at 25 (even though higher quality of league) his stats aren't even that close to that of Sancho who's only just turned 21!

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, Rocknrolla said:

Neither can I really but if the likes of Greenwood, Pogba, Rashford, Martial, Cavani, Fernandes perform and flow together and Sancho settles, with the likes of Shaw coming back, Maguire and Bailly it could be a league winning side

Paul has clearly had too many Ronza's and very little sleep. It is strange how the mix of both puts you into to a dream like consciousness 

• Love 2

Just now, therealwintersoldier said:

Paul has clearly had too many Ronza's and very little sleep. It is strange how the mix of both puts you into to a dream like consciousness 

Haha I've just had a hit of caffeine, I'm no Utd fan but looking forward to watching him play and hopefully grow

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

A part of that winning recipe is missing 

Fergie Time 

image.png.0484139068aba2d05da245e74fc0749b.png

2 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

I like them both but Grealish will never set the world alight whereas Sancho has all the chances in the world to be one of the best. Grealish at 25 (even though higher quality of league) his stats aren't even that close to that of Sancho who's only just turned 21!

Grealish would be immense at a team like Man City or Barca