Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Blampy said:

I'll give you feckin Chomo ya feckin prick 

Shank him Bro 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bangers said:

Shank him Bro 

Watching Shawshank is the only shanking he's gunna be doing at that age pal 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, what? Did I win something?

 

fucking sweet. What do i do from here. Never bought anything off amazong in my life. Might get a new Butt plug 

  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Adam Mok said:

Wait, what? Did I win something?

 

fucking sweet. What do i do from here. Never bought anything off amazong in my life. Might get a new Butt plug 

Hackz will give you a code when you choose something from Amazon on your basket page it will give you option to put in a gift code. Type it then bobs your uncle fannys your aunt it will be taken off your total 😁

  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

Hackz will give you a code when you choose something from Amazon on your basket page it will give you option to put in a gift code. Type it then bobs your uncle fannys your aunt it will be taken off your total 😁

Is this your knowledge specific to Butt plugs or does it apply in general ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

Is this your knowledge specific to Butt plugs or does it apply in general ?

I wouldn’t know anything about butt plugs you’d have to be very brave to go near my ass. I was actually being serious for once and you forced me to be rude again 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

I wouldn’t know anything about butt plugs you’d have to be very brave to go near my ass. I was actually being serious for once and you forced me to be rude again 🤭🤭🤭🤭

hahahah fuck, I'm laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MrUKHackz here is my £25 free bet --- Please.

Accacia   13.00 Leics  (sat)

Shecandoo 15.55 Leics (sat)

Kenstone 16.30 Leics (sat) 

Contact 14.05 Haycock (sat)

Alpinista 14.40 Haydock (Sat) 

Lucky 31--- 40p Eway = £24.80  perfect....

  • Good Luck! 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

@MrUKHackz here is my £25 free bet --- Please.

Accacia   13.00 Leics  (sat)

Shecandoo 15.55 Leics (sat)

Kenstone 16.30 Leics (sat) 

Contact 14.05 Haycock (sat)

Alpinista 14.40 Haydock (Sat) 

Lucky 31--- 40p Eway = £24.80  perfect....

I've added a 10p EW 5 fold to round it up to £25, best of luck tinker king :perfect:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic, cheers. I'll definitely make use of this. Thanks very much.

👍

  • Like 2
  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve split my 25 free bet this one came in. I’ll take it 😁

1684B4C4-6112-4BD9-AD78-367346B7B910.png

  • Cha-Ching 1
  • Get In There! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been a little quiet as of late, been absolutely manic at work, and dealing with Covid left right and centre. 

Lovely little surprise winning that prize. Thanks to all those invovled

Need to get back on the horses 

  • Get In There! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/07/2021 at 11:32, Solario333 said:

@MrUKHackz here is my £25 free bet --- Please.

Accacia   13.00 Leics  (sat)

Shecandoo 15.55 Leics (sat)

Kenstone 16.30 Leics (sat) 

Contact 14.05 Haycock (sat)

Alpinista 14.40 Haydock (Sat) 

Lucky 31--- 40p Eway = £24.80  perfect....

I totally forgot about this, £2.98 return @Solario333 can the tinker king turn it into folding?

Screenshot 2021-07-06 at 21.23.32.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I totally forgot about this, £2.98 return @Solario333 can the tinker king turn it into folding?

Screenshot 2021-07-06 at 21.23.32.png

2.98 on snow lantern and al aasi double on Saturday at Newmarket please . 

  • Good Luck! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

2.98 on snow lantern and al aasi double on Saturday at Newmarket please . 

No prices yet so I can't place the bet but I'll try to remember! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

No prices yet so I can't place the bet but I'll try to remember! 

it seems to be Friday not Saturday !! and the prices on al assay have gone odds on !! never mind.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

it seems to be Friday not Saturday !! and the prices on al assay have gone odds on !! never mind.... 

I’ll await your instruction then :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

I’ll await your instruction then :thumbsup:

I think we’ll just put it all on snow lantern please on Friday 

  • Good Luck! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/07/2021 at 13:45, Solario333 said:

I think we’ll just put it all on snow lantern please on Friday 

Good picking   and drifted to a nice price

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, philinvicta said:

Good picking   and drifted to a nice price

Sadly no BOG as it was placed days before but I got 5/1 @Solario333

Screenshot 2021-07-09 at 18.13.56.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Sadly no BOG as it was placed days before but I got 5/1 @Solario333

Screenshot 2021-07-09 at 18.13.56.png

thank you @MrUKHackz all to go on Tilsit tomorrow 15.00 ... please .

  • Good Luck! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now