The golfing majors are events that remind me of the National- sporting event I don’t know loads about something I feel compelled to bet on, I’m looking at Fowler each way and maybe Speith to win just based on bottle but if anyone has any thoughts I would be interested ???

maybe if you went into the official thread for the masters you would see other peoples thoughts , just an idea .

What’s your problem? Stop trying to mug me off I’m just asking the community for its opinion.

10 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

What’s your problem? Stop trying to mug me off I’m just asking the community for its opinion.

im trying to help you lad . you opened 2 threads abut the same subject #Snooker , you got the hump when it was pointed out that trump was a bad bet , then you open another masters thread when the official one has been active all week , now you are sending me private messages as im writing this .

just carry on as you are , im not gonna bother with you anymore .

good luck

• Sad 1

I would like to apologise for the childish and quite disgraceful messages I sent you. You rattled me and I lost my head. Inexcusable and nobody should be abused like that on a supposedly friendly forum. 

we need a snikcers emote :laugheyes:

Image result for your not you when your hungry

Edited by 4houghts