Official FOOTBALL banter thread

Sgt_bilk0

8 hours ago, 4houghts said:

The first player clips him and then the 2nd player goes in on him after nothing to complain about

The Scotland and Irish brigade are going nuts on twitter tho 😂 

I know on Irish tv they were also talking about the 2 balls on the pitch   did they mention that on UK tv ?    Didi Harman was also  called out  after accusing Sterling of diving  when the host said " but last night  when we were talking about the Italians you said you do what you have to to win".

8 hours ago, philinvicta said:

I know on Irish tv they were also talking about the 2 balls on the pitch   did they mention that on UK tv ?    Didi Harman was also  called out  after accusing Sterling of diving  when the host said " but last night  when we were talking about the Italians you said you do what you have to to win".

The camera angle they kept showing on tv did Sterling no favours 

How is this not a penalty in 2021?

41 minutes ago, Blampy said:

I'm sure you'd be calling him a diving fudger if was given against UTD

That is exactly what I was going to say to him. If United conceded a penalty like that in an important game I would be frothing at the mouth. 😂

2 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

Love all the OAP's slagging sterling running at speed when a slight bit of wind and they would be on their ass

😂

Not slagging Sterling just you'd probably have a different opinion if it was given against UTD 

5 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

Love all the OAP's slagging sterling running at speed when a slight bit of wind and they would be on their ass

😂

All us OAPs  are worried about the mention of wind around the ass  due to follow through  talking of which here is one OAP  following through

We should never have to listen to Souness talking about dangerous play ever again

Edited by philinvicta
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Not slagging Sterling just you'd probably have a different opinion if it was given against UTD 

Of course I would, I already said it was a soft penalty but in the 2021 rules its a penalty so the abuse hes getting is pure bitterness against the English

21 minutes ago, Blampy said:

That's the problem with todays game, any contact just fall over. I was told some years ago by a young professional the art of falling under contact is worked on in training 

I forgot you knew Bobby Charlton when he was a teenager. 🤪🤣