Official FOOTBALL banter thread

Sgt_bilk0

Got to feel for Rashford, Sancho and Saka. The racial abuse is rampant on social media. Also various videos circulating of Italian fans being attacked/physically assaulted in London after the game. 

In other news, Gareth Southgate is still tactically inept and should be sacked. If you gave that donkey a jigsaw puzzle he would choke on the pieces. 

22 minutes ago, Denman said:

Got to feel for Rashford, Sancho and Saka. The racial abuse is rampant on social media. Also various videos circulating of Italian fans being attacked/physically assaulted in London after the game. 

In other news, Gareth Southgate is still tactically inept and should be sacked. If you gave that donkey a jigsaw puzzle he would choke on the pieces. 

I can understand why people hate England so much.

It's gutting to lose, of course, but the behaviour of the so called 'fans', well its fucking disgusting. 

7 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

Where’s howfin in all of this 😂😂

He’s surely dying to come on and give the fans shit lol but when u go into hiding for 3 games it’s not as easy to come out from under the bed lol gotta be able to take it when u give it and he clearly can’t 

1 hour ago, Jok3st3r said:

I can understand why people hate England so much.

It's gutting to lose, of course, but the behaviour of the so called 'fans', well its fucking disgusting. 

Some of the comments and videos I've seen are abhorrent. 

Attack the way they played, slag off their talents and decisions all you want. But the second you bring the colour of someone's skin into your rants. You are simply scum. 

I hope they're all caught and held accountable. But sadly, I don't think that will be done. 

It so shameful. 

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

11 minutes ago, kirsty0312 said:

Some of the comments and videos I've seen are abhorrent. 

Attack the way they played, slag off their talents and decisions all you want. But the second you bring the colour of someone's skin into your rants. You are simply scum. 

I hope they're all caught and held accountable. But sadly, I don't think that will be done. 

It so shameful. 

A quote from Mike Tyson: "Social media made you all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it."

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

The videos shown from my daughters tik tok is quite frankly vile. But remember this 

it’s a minority! Not all England fans behave like this it’s not what we do.

I have spent every single match sat outside a pub with the boys and not once have they behaved in that manner ,even last night.

absolutely shocking scenes outside wembley 😞

8 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

If that is the rubbish they are filling the players heads with it is no wonder we are still waiting to win something 

What ya expect, this generation have been rewarded for trying their best and finishing 3rd, 4th etc. Starts in schools, get medals for participating these days, utter nonsense. 

47 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

What ya expect, this generation have been rewarded for trying their best and finishing 3rd, 4th etc. Starts in schools, get medals for participating these days, utter nonsense. 

It's not about the winning. It's the taking part that counts you know 🤦‍♂️😂

• Love 1

1 hour ago, ColourMeUp said:

Totall Agree. Creating healthy competition is a good thing and better prepares the kids for the real world. There's no prizes for turning up to a job interview, you either get the job or you don't. 

• 1 month later...

Good performance by England tonight. Really sad to see there were a minority in the crowd making racial slurs 😔 😡 

I was going to put £25 on this tonight but it's my dad's 60th tomorrow so decided not to as I'm giving him dosh... I did have 20p in there though going spare .... 😂 😂 😂 

Screenshot_20210902-214112.png

• Love 1
  • Good Luck! 1

• 2 weeks later...