Official FOOTBALL banter thread

Sgt_bilk0

Let's drop our 2 most experienced right backs in Trippier and Walker. Let's take Foden off and keep Sterling on. Let's take our centre forward when we need a goal. Let's start with Grealish on the bench yet again. The bloke has not got a clue.

• Love 1
  • Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, therealwintersoldier said:

Yep, just logged in and yep another free fiver🤑

Don't think I've ever had one in my puff but I also never sign up for any promotions etc 

Is it possible it depends on how the account is sitting ?  I always thought they dished out the free shit as a sympathy gesture,  like those fobt printout slips to the guy or lassie that's feeding it like a hungry hippo and it spurts out a £2 or £5 voucher that can only be used the following day which is really them saying keep playing tomorrow too. 

Hackz always strikes me as that guy that walks up to a nightclub and the doormen see him coming and start to unclip the rope and then guide him in as they say ...........Welcome back Sir!

Then they re-hook the rope as I'm next and tell me ..............Not tonight Pal 

Edited by Bangers

6 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Don't think I've ever had one in my puff but I also never sign up for any promotions etc 

Is it possible it depends on how the account is sitting ?  I always thought they dished out the free shit as a sympathy gesture,  like those fobt printout slips to the guy or lassie that's feeding it like a hungry hippo and it spurts out a £2 or £5 voucher that can only be used the following day which is really them saying keep playing tomorrow too. 

Hackz always strikes me as that guy that walks up to a nightclub and the doormen see him coming and start to unclip the rope and then guide him in as they say ...........Welcome back Sir!

Then they re-hook the rope as I'm next and tell me ..............Not tonight Pal 

Am in profit since I opened my account. You know what they say......

Money makes 💰 

• Good Luck! 1

29 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

I'm already going through the permutations to see if we qualify if we lose to the Czechs. You'd think 4 points will be enough but even if we did lose and qualify i can't see getting beyond the last 16. 

Perhaps a boot up the arse is the wake up call needed, that looked to be what happened to the Scots last night after their performance in the first game.

• Keeemon 1

6 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Perhaps a boot up the arse is the wake up call needed, that looked to be what happened to the Scots last night after their performance in the first game.

Yeah you're probably right mate. I do think it will be interesting if the scores are level in the England game after 80 minutes. Second place we avoid the France Germany group and could meet Sweden and hopefully not Spain.

On 13/06/2021 at 19:49, 4houghts said:

some real miserable buggers ent there lol

I love international football 

Do you still love international football? England with their terrible coaching, wasted talent and overhyped expectations will kill that passion eventually. It is all but a matter of time. Was the England/Scotland game at least a good game? I bet it wasn't... 😂

14 minutes ago, Denman said:

Do you still love international football? England with their terrible coaching, wasted talent and overhyped expectations will kill that passion eventually. It is all but a matter of time. Was the England/Scotland game at least a good game? I bet it wasn't... 😂

Words can't describe 

We played better against the loss to Iceland

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

Words can't describe 

We played better against the loss to Iceland

We lost against Iceland? What the fuck. 

1 hour ago, RB91 said:

Loving the English meltdown across Social media, I remember it was coming home on Sunday after scraping a 1-0 win against a poor Croatia side.

The expectation is there as England have a very talented group of players. However they are badly coached and do not play well together. That expectation then leads to disappointment when England inevitably flop. If I were Scottish or Welsh or whatever I could get behind the national team fully as there are no expectations but the team actually plays with a passion, they do you proud even in loss. England majorly lack that passion. I really dislike Southgates team selection most of the time too.