Official FOOTBALL banter thread

Sgt_bilk0

30 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

I feel like we shouldn't be giving the Jocks too much stick cus we all know England are gunna fail epically at some point 🙄

And I’ll be the first to throw salt on the cocky fuckers wounds the second it happens 😂

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, therealwintersoldier said:

I know its 2021 and compliments seem to easy to get, but thats a reach! "Top defender"

Colin Hendry, Central defender for Blackburn Rovers when they won the Premier league in 94, form doesn't come any better than that.

2 hours ago, RB91 said:

Scotland are pish. We all know that, but see the fucking slating you English fuckers are gonna get if we fluke a win. It’ll be biblical 😂 

We will just go into hiding like the lad who was calling England’s performance 😅😂

Edited by Andymitzy
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Blampy said:

France v Germany absolute crock of crap 

Anyone else on here back France and shit themselves for 45 minutes?, I thought the Germans had brought Panzers on for the second half. How that ended 1-0 is anyone’s guess.

14 minutes ago, Player1173 said:

51452.jpg

Tell u what laddie, Scottish fans don’t need hankies as we’re well used to getting beat. The reason we’re so happy of qualifying is that we get the chance to fuck off from the wife’s moaning for a week or two.