Official FOOTBALL banter thread

Sgt_bilk0

Tis the season for cricket. On a sidenote Southgate is the absolute worst, by a large margin, manager/coach England have had in at least my lifetime. The guy is a joke.

I honestly don't think I will watch a Euro 2020 game unless England get to the semifinals. I find International football so tiresome now. 

1 hour ago, Denman said:

Tis the season for cricket. On a sidenote Southgate is the absolute worst, by a large margin, manager/coach England have had in at least my lifetime. The guy is a joke.

Let's get the guy who missed England's most important penalty kick ever and put him in charge of the squad was my first sarcastic thought when he got the position.

You need someone with minerals like Ian Wright or somebody alike. 

3 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Let's get the guy who missed England's most important penalty kick ever and put him in charge of the squad was my first sarcastic thought when he got the position.

You need someone with minerals like Ian Wright or somebody alike. 

He’s racist as fuck. We wouldn’t be able to field a squad because anyone with any skin pigmentation would be void for selection 

Just now, Gkell727 said:

He’s racist as fuck. We wouldn’t be able to field a squad because anyone with any skin pigmentation would be void for selection 

Ian Wright is against racism mate, never heard him called a racist, Rolla has a mate that punches anyone in the face with no warning for any derogatory comments about Ian, true story.

2 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Ian Wright is against racism mate, never heard him called a racist, Rolla has a mate that punches anyone in the face with no warning for any derogatory comments about Ian, true story.

Well he better start with me, nothing to do with his skin colour but the simple fact he played for Celtic.

1 minute ago, MrUKHackz said:

John Terry is against racism as well. See he’s even wearing a shirt 

EB506624-A217-4F05-99C9-A0F11E7D99C3.thumb.jpeg.8ca17f6def13c25f689dd2b921ea026c.jpeg