Official FOOTBALL banter thread

Sgt_bilk0

6 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

One thing for sure is that England are a terrible price when they are single figures let alone 6/1  but then again Scotland are a bad price when they are only triple figures !

We know where we stand at least, but 5/1 or 6/1 for England, people taking that must be fucking insane

7 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

One thing for sure is that England are a terrible price when they are single figures let alone 6/1  but then again Scotland are a bad price when they are only triple figures !

1/5 odds of you getting a boot in the baws.

• Love 1

23 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

I see all the Scots have come out of hiding now theres some football on they can moan about 🤣

Yall will be depressed af in a few weeks. Hopefully England get ko'd early on as well, bring on next year and the rugby World Cup. 

Id not watch Scotland if they were playing out in my back 

Mind backing against them one year in a local bookies ''a shop I rarely go in'' all the staff were all dressed as William Wallace I'm standing with a betting slip for them tae get pumped 

They did get pumped and I collected from a different shop lol 

Think they were playing Iceland...............then a few weeks later farmfoods 

• Love 1

27 minutes ago, howfin said:

Dont worry, daddy howfin has plans for more sizzling hot tips for the next 2 weeks, keep your eyes open and enjoy the money flowing in

Don't just tell us about the tips,  me being me I much prefer to see in the form of sterling pounds just how confident those bets are 

If not it's just talk 

4 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Don't just tell us about the tips,  me being me I much prefer to see in the form of sterling pounds just how confident those bets are 

If not it's just talk 

I dont do my bollocks in every line like you do with your £500 bets.

I bet small, generally £20. That doesnt mean my tips arnt of value though due to a relatively low stake.

Just means I stick to my limits. We all know what happens when we dont.

• Keeemon 2