Had to turn it off when I saw that fucking prick Davidson.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RB91 said:

Had to turn it off when I saw that fucking prick Davidson.

Ironic seeing a parasite talking about parasites! It's a no from me!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Ironic seeing a parasite talking about parasites! It's a no from me!

I’d launch her straight in a skip.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MrUKHackz said:

On the head @RB91 :Mutley:

2103EDCC00000578-0-image-m-29_1462579000

Next Celtic manager, no other fucker wants the job 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Next Celtic manager, no other fucker wants the job 😂😂😂

Plenty of decent resumes from your local Sunday league sides knocking around. Though may be over qualified😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rocknrolla said:

Will definitely have a big effect but for me the biggest problem is education, it should be talked about in schools

Needs to be targeted at these game companies who promote microtransactions as well though mate - they are introducing young people to gambling without them even realising it. 

No point in having a briefing in school about the dangers of gambling then letting the kids go home and twat dads credit card on FIFA. There should be a more joined up approach.

• Agree 4

1 hour ago, andywilliams1187 said:

Needs to be targeted at these game companies who promote microtransactions as well though mate - they are introducing young people to gambling without them even realising it. 

No point in having a briefing in school about the dangers of gambling then letting the kids go home and twat dads credit card on FIFA. There should be a more joined up approach.

The stuff that goes on with the loot boxes for kids is just immoral.

• Agree 2

Sadly I doubt people can rely upon the government to address this properly so it is down to parents looking after their kids and educating them about this and forums like this to help people in need. The government will never ban smoking due to the revenue generated which is the same reason they will never do anything serious to tackle problem gambling. Sure they can ban the ads for gambling but how many people stopped smoking when benson and hedges no longer sponsored the snooker?

5 hours ago, salfordlad said:

Sadly I doubt people can rely upon the government to address this properly so it is down to parents looking after their kids and educating them about this and forums like this to help people in need. The government will never ban smoking due to the revenue generated which is the same reason they will never do anything serious to tackle problem gambling. Sure they can ban the ads for gambling but how many people stopped smoking when benson and hedges no longer sponsored the snooker?

To be fair though mate I don’t think you can compare the exposure of snooker to the exposure of football. Reducing betting ads and sponsors would definitely have a positive impact, just like the increase in sponsorship over the years caused a negative impact.