Err. What Now? Bwahahahaaaa!

Legendary Hamster

So, yesterday I got a bit bored as the missus basically spent the entire day with her folks and as I don't speak Polish I mostly left them to it...

After a few hours I thought I'd try a cheeky deposit on Slot Planet. £20 in, got to £120 but then ripped it :(

I was going to leave it but decided to try another £30 (£30 seems to be a magic number for me) and managed to build it up to £1.5k which I thought I'd have a splurge with and went to Magic Mirror at £10 (where in the past I have won £18k with the same stake) and had a lovely surprise :)

828.5x

Magic Mirror Deluxe 2.jpg

• Thanks 3
  • Good Luck! 2
  • Keeemon 4

Guest Miller26
55 minutes ago, Legendary Hamster said:

I should have added that it retriggered 4 times so I had 50 spins in total :)

I did carry on playing as 'the time seemed right' and managed to get big money bonuses on Ted and Duckula at £5 stakes but then the doom switch hit and I wound up cashing out £10k :)

Holy shit hamster get in there . Best thing to do is use it to go on holiday or something mate 

1 hour ago, Legendary Hamster said:

So, yesterday I got a bit bored as the missus basically spent the entire day with her folks and as I don't speak Polish I mostly left them to it...

After a few hours I thought I'd try a cheeky deposit on Slot Planet. £20 in, got to £120 but then ripped it :(

I was going to leave it but decided to try another £30 (£30 seems to be a magic number for me) and managed to build it up to £1.5k which I thought I'd have a splurge with and went to Magic Mirror at £10 (where in the past I have won £18k with the same stake) and had a lovely surprise :)

828.5x

Magic Mirror Deluxe 2.jpg

Brilliant mate. Don't tell the missus!! 

• Keeemon 1

On 04/04/2018 at 10:19, MrUKHackz said:

Flippin hell! :shock: Thats amazing! 

Spill the beans then @Legendary Hamster how did you get £30 up to that! I want every detail! :smug:

Cheers mate 

Haha, I literally low rolled about 10 games at 20p stakes (I couldn't tell you which but they included Ted,  Duckula and Danger) until I got a decent hit then upped it to 40p and then 60p etc. Took a while tbh but eventually I had a few hundred to start playing £2 which is when the games started to pay up :) I just had a really lucky streak really but avoided anything which didn't pay after about 10-20 spins like the plague.

It really doesn't normally happen like this lol :)

at the risk of rubbing salt into the wound of anyone who hasn't had any luck of late...

OOP'S! I DID IT AGAIN!!!

Deposited a cheeky £100 and got big money on Ted which gave me 200x so I decided to be a dick and see if I could get Magic Mirror to trigger again on £10...

Only frikken dropped in 5 scatter lol!!!

The bonus gave me a few grand more hehe...

Untitled.jpg

Untitled 2.jpg

• Keeemon 1

4 minutes ago, centipede said:

hahaha wtf man, thats beautiful!!

I know right!! Hehe, this game has paid me so much...

At the end of last year £18k (although I did p*ss £4k away), almost £10k yesterday and just under £5.5k today :)

I'm telling you all, low roll and build a balance then play big :) just stay in control and don't blow any winnings going crazy...

• Keeemon 2

16 minutes ago, Legendary Hamster said:

I know right!! Hehe, this game has paid me so much...

At the end of last year £18k (although I did p*ss £4k away), almost £10k yesterday and just under £5.5k today :)

I'm telling you all, low roll and build a balance then play big :) just stay in control and don't blow any winnings going crazy...

Got to be the way. You've proved it 

• Keeemon 1