340x base game, two jar tease and a 3x jar connected with a 100 coin. Nice to see some potential in it anyway!

Screenshot_20210610-211156.jpg

• Like 1
  • Get In There! 2

Played this last night on minimum stake - started building at 9pm finished at 0300 this morning (6 hours to build and get giga) - went for 32x. Wo t be in a rush to do this again

1 hour ago, andywilliams1187 said:

Played this last night on minimum stake - started building at 9pm finished at 0300 this morning (6 hours to build and get giga) - went for 32x. Wo t be in a rush to do this again

Looks a very nasty game mate that's been very cleverly developed to keep players grinding away, that Lil Devil and swarm are the very same, never played them myself but my brain weighed them up and the voice in my said .............Feck that.

The massive big record wins will no-doubt be advertised soon on you tube by the usual suspect streamers,  but then again they do play more than the random guys and gals. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Looks a very nasty game mate that's been very cleverly developed to keep players grinding away, that Lil Devil and swarm are the very same, never played them myself but my brain weighed them up and the voice in my said .............Feck that.

The massive big record wins will no-doubt be advertised soon on you tube by the usual suspect streamers,  but then again they do play more than the random guys and gals. 

Yeah its a dangerous one this mate - i can see people getting very heavily involved chasing it. Takes ages to build up as well; i think there will be some big streamer wins and a huge amount of "normal" players horror stories. 

1 minute ago, andywilliams1187 said:

Yeah its a dangerous one this mate - i can see people getting very heavily involved chasing it. Takes ages to build up as well; i think there will be some big streamer wins and a huge amount of "normal" players horror stories. 

You sat there for hours playing it on minimum stake Andy boy but just imagine if you hit 5000x, you would be straight back building that jar up on a tenner a spin. Extremely worrying. Their not allowing the player to walk away are they? They know gamblers will keep coming back till that jar pops open wether it be hours or weeks away.

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, andywilliams1187 said:

i think there will be some big streamer wins and a huge amount of "normal" players horror stories. 

Standard 

Been grinding this and have given it literally thousands spins at 0.20. Cranked it up to 0.40 when the jar was finally at max level, and when got the Giga feature landed it paid a pathetic Screenshot_20210619-195224.thumb.jpg.e4b5876e44ac44e5edbce90d528629f9.jpg55x. They really got this one so wrong, the original Jammin is the best, and I'll never be playing this again.

• Sad 1

@Player1173 I see you got the 2x2 in the giga feature like the rest of us that lost! It's the 3x3 and 4x4 that pays, it has too, just how rare is it to get?

16 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

@Player1173 I see you got the 2x2 in the giga feature like the rest of us that lost! It's the 3x3 and 4x4 that pays, it has too, just how rare is it to get?

It must be ultra rare I'm guessing. Apart from your review I haven't read much about it tbh. Trouble is it took soooooo long to collect those damn records to even get to the max level. At least with likes of Lil Devil it doesn't take a silly amount of time to reach the enhanced bonus. It takes alot for me to throw in the towel, but this one is officially on my banned list now. I'd rather spend the time and grind DOA2 to try and hit an insane one.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1