I've been looking forward to this one...

My first impressions.....It promises a lot but delivers very little. I found the coins act as blockers more than anything, the rainbow road teases were infuriating as there were far too many and rarely hit.

The rainbow road after a two jar teaseathon never hit unlike the original when this would connect a lot of the time. (In my experience)

The play time was shocking, I deposited enough for 700 spins, managed to do 1106.

I've had one bonus that paid 7.5X seeing one jar was rare let alone 3 of them.

I can't put into non sweary words how disappointed I am with it so far. 😭

I hope first impressions certainly doesn't last with this one....I will play it again because it can't be that bad can it!?!?!

Anyone had anything decent from it? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

8 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

I've been looking forward to this one...

My first impressions.....It promises a lot but delivers very little. I found the coins act as blockers more than anything, the rainbow road teases were infuriating as there were far too many and rarely hit.

The rainbow road after a two jar teaseathon never hit unlike the original when this would connect a lot of the time. (In my experience)

The play time was shocking, I deposited enough for 700 spins, managed to do 1106.

I've had one bonus that paid 7.5X seeing one jar was rare let alone 3 of them.

I can't put into non sweary words how disappointed I am with it so far. 😭

I hope first impressions certainly doesn't last with this one....I will play it again because it can't be that bad can it!?!?!

Anyone had anything decent from it? 

Its basically the same shit like the 1st one with the twist of coins that makes it even more volatile it seems. Be prepared for a lot of very shit bonuses just like with the first one.

• Agree 1

Just played it today first time to participate CG promo ... Deposit € 30 on leo and played on 0.40 cents hit the bonus in less than 10 spins  , the bonus paid 62 (150 x ) then logged out , might give it a try again tonight

Screenshot_20210603-181410.jpg

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Its basically the same shit like the 1st one with the twist of coins that makes it even more volatile it seems. Be prepared for a lot of very shit bonuses just like with the first one.

The 1st one has been very generous to me in the past hence me looking forward to this one so much lol. 🤦‍♀️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jok3st3r said:

The 1st one has been very generous to me in the past hence me looking forward to this one so much lol. 🤦‍♀️

To me as well and I didnt play this one yet because I stopped playing slots for few months again because I run like a complete moron once again. I can only say that from what I saw watching streamers playing it is the same shit like the 1st one if you look at the frequency of getting bonuses and how they pay most of the times. I thought they will come up with more creativity than just taking the razor shark and putting it in jammin jars.

You just have to get lucky as fuck as always in the end.

• Sad 1

@crazyrightmeow the last couple of months or so have been terrible on the slots for me also. 

When the fun stops and all that eh. 

Hope things turn around soon for you:crossed_fingers:

• Sad 1

I got 1000x on minimum stake in 500 spins testing it for the review hence my positive comments, I'm going to stand by them and just say its variance, you will get those big wins on it just don't chase them :thumbsup:

• Agree 2

37 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

@crazyrightmeow the last couple of months or so have been terrible on the slots for me also. 

When the fun stops and all that eh. 

Hope things turn around soon for you:crossed_fingers:

Exactly and the same goes for you.
1136341d3bb017335a2d83a09430b5ac.gif

• Love 2

I've done probably around £30 on this at 0.20 stake without a bonus. Couple 50x base hits so can see the potential. Not going to give up with it but with the first one being so epic it's got alot of expectation. Sure it wont be long before the max win (50,000x) is achieved, hopefully by someone from TGC...

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

It would seem that we are all having to play 1000s of spins to see potential , but rarely are we seeing any favourable outcomes .... I have played this yesterday and the bonus was derisory , a base hit 50X , and so a loss, and a more boring slot you will never find ...

its a :thumbs_down:from me.

• Like 1

I'm not surprised by the post @Jok3st3r these new slots seem to appear extremely volatile. Very much all of nothing. 9 out of 10 will lose on these types of games where one will hit massive. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

First go yesterday, got bonus after 10 spins won 1700x, not bad

• Shocked 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jlamby said:

First go yesterday, got bonus after 10 spins won 1700x, not bad

I love posts like this (not) I remember when lil devil came out and all of a sudden there were all these new accounts posting these huge win stories. Obviously BTG shills, says a lot about the industry. Never been happier not wasting my life punting on these silly games, been almost 5 months with no slots now. 

• Love 1
  • Agree 2

I watched a lot of twitch streamers play it. I saw one of them hit the 1000x coin in the base game which was nice to see. I also watched him grind the giga jar like Wild Swarm up to doing spins at 200 quid. Took him 49 (I think) records to get in. Paid very little back. Would have been a massive rip if it wasnt for the base game hit. Seems a lot like Wild Swarm to me...can deliver, can rinse you.

• Like 1

Just got the gigajar on min stake and paid 72x :frown:

I do remember the original Jammin Jars was very slow to begin with so maybe swerve it till we see the big wins coming in by the masses!

• Keeeeemon! 1

Actually finally hit a bonus on this earlier, like £60-£70 in at min stake, paid a whopping 30x. I'm gona stick with the original version until I see some decent hits on it to persuade me to play it some more. 

Just to add I only got the 2x2 gigajar, the 3x3 and the 4x4 must pay so much more as every spins a win, with 2x2 it isn't.

This is why I love the original, it smashes in wins like this so regularly. 

Screenshot_20210606-194341_Chrome.jpg

• Cha-Ching 2
  • Get In There! 1

45 minutes ago, Player1173 said:

This is why I love the original, it smashes in wins like this so regularly. 

Screenshot_20210606-194341_Chrome.jpg

You are just running hot as fuck, you could play starburst and hit 1000x. 😂

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

You are just running hot as fuck, you could play starburst and hit 1000x. 😂

Ha definately on a good streak at the mo. I'll give that piece of crap game a few spins later just for you and keep you posted with any wins..!

• Keeeeemon! 1
  • Good Luck! 1

1 minute ago, Player1173 said:

Ha definately on a good streak at the mo. I'll give that piece of crap game a few spins later just for you and keep you posted with any wins..!

It would be hilarious if you somehow win big on it, try it. 😁 Good luck!

• Agree 1

@crazyrightmeow I gave it 50 spins and this is the best I could manage! Even Roshteinn with his Micky Mouse money couldn't make this one pay!

Screenshot_20210606-213954.jpg

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Player1173 said:

@crazyrightmeow I gave it 50 spins and this is the best I could manage! Even Roshteinn with his Micky Mouse money couldn't make this one pay!

The 1 line delayed martingale strategy worked lovely on this until they nerfed it to 10 lines only :DD:

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Player1173 said:

50 spins, hahhha! You need at least 200. 😂 This one is never hitting indeed.

Edited by crazyrightmeow
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

The 1 line delayed martingale strategy worked lovely on this until they nerfed it to 10 lines only :DD:

Ha always good to find a nice loophole in a game. Think the only game where I played one line was Pimped. 

• Like 2