Royal Ascot 2021 Competition

1pstaker

I’m reading of people defending crowns etc.. Why don’t we see you self proclaimed racing geniuses on the racing section?.. frightened in case the real horse players see through the fact that most of these crowns have been won by blindly selecting long shots 🧐

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

I’m reading of people defending crowns etc.. Why don’t we see you self proclaimed racing geniuses on the racing section?.. frightened in case the real horse players see through the fact that most of these crowns have been won by blindly selecting long shots 🧐

Offensive 

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

In defense of myself, I don't bet online and ain't been in a betting shop for over a year. I used to post all my bets but if not betting just won't have a lot to say in selections thread unfortunately

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

It’s almost as if we say it to be ironic 😂😂

1 hour ago, Gkell727 said:

It’s almost as if we say it to be ironic 😂😂

One of these days the contributors of the racing section are gonna enter into one of these festival comps and put all you guess merchants to the sword.

Expect us.

• Love 4
  • Keeemon 1

42 minutes ago, Blacko said:

One of these days the contributors of the racing section are gonna enter into one of these festival comps and put all you guess merchants to the sword.

Expect us.

Expect us 😂😂😂😂

Bring it on Mr Blacko, put your money where your mouth is. Come on, put us all to shame with your winners. :face_with_monocle:

Or you too pussaaaaaaaay :Mutley:

• Love 1
  • Keeemon 1

5 hours ago, Blacko said:

I defintely win by (mostly) blind luck. I guess if there's no luck involved, it'd be a different story! 

I only really "follow" Ascot / The National and 1/2 select other races. I don't really have the time to sink into checking the ground, checking how well they run on certain courses, past form etc. To have a semi educated guess put together every day / every meet. 

Especially when I'm generally more into football and the golf on more of a daily / weekly basis 👍

• Keeemon 1

5 hours ago, Blacko said:

I use to regularly post my selection on the racing thread..... But then I realized I was SHIT at picking horses 🤣🤪🤣

Edited by Fredthedog1
  • Love 2
  • Keeemon 1