Weight loss challenge

ColourMeUp

5 minutes ago, bigbucks1983 said:

Roll it out a bit wider boys, I'll get involved. No idea what my current weight is but its 2 stone out of shape and I've gotta be best man for a mate in September and nothing seems to be motivating me.... I type this while I'm stood in KFC waiting for my order 🐷🐷

Haha, yes, get involved mate, ironically I'm out for lunch atm as well, although I am going healthyish 😬

5 hours ago, ColourMeUp said:

@ryans_slotsI saw your post about being overweight and wanting to get a bit fitter.

Since January I have put on a huge chunk of weight cus I've been to busy to cook most nights so been ordering a lot of takeout 😭

@ryans_slots if you'd like to do some kind of friendly weight loss bet - money/forfeit/up to you, maybe it'll give us both some motivation to get a bit more healthy again.

I'm just over 6 foot tall and currently weigh 19 stone 😭 I'd like to get down to between 14.5 - 15 stone. 

Let me know bro, let's get fitter 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

I'll be more then happy to join in and increase the pot as i've really releaxed since the original lockdown last march. Though I haven't put a shit load on, I stopped losing it and have only been to the gym once. Hit me with some detail and lets get fit.

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 2

I'm down for something like this as it's a matter of ''when'' what I mean is for me it will be a lifestyle change and I don't want to do it for 3 weeks like some diets and go back to the pure shit.

it's a huge life commitment for me not just to lose weight, it's to lose weight and keep the weight off for good and then going on to more balanced diet with the occasional treat meals etc.
Watch this short 9 min video of just 4 weeks eating processed crap lol pre interesting results at the end.

I've made small changes already - purchased a boxing bag & gloves, changed to bottled water over some coke, still drink the coke just not as much, also been on supermarket sites looking at foods and what I can potentially put in my diet etc.. slow progress but hopefully heading in the direction.

image.png.1a9b50d7d3a88390cf66e0192dbe5e8f.png

• Chaching! 1
  • Good Luck! 1

Well, not going to lie, but that video is just another example of a shit miss-leading video from the BBC. All he done was switch from his normal diet to a diet consisting of processed food and eating whenever he felt hungry. It doesn't tell you shit about anything. The fact is, he must have ate WAY too much processed shit every day to make his weight gain by 6kg in a month. At no point does the video go into detail on his calorie intake/macros before/after or anything else really aside from "i changed from my normal diet to processed diet". Load of trash. 

PS: He was eating fried chicken for breakfast and suprised he gained weight. 

Edited by howfin
  • Keeemon 2

There is too easy to manipulate this challenge if it comes to decent money on the line imo. You can lose weight and get shredded at the same time in 3-4 months if you go on a cycle of clen and some steroids along with clean protein based food. 😁
It would still be fun to see the progress of everyone involved and good luck to all!

13 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

There is too easy to manipulate this challenge if it comes to decent money on the line imo. You can lose weight and get shredded at the same time in 3-4 months if you go on a cycle of clen and some steroids along with clean protein based food. 😁
It would still be fun to see the progress of everyone involved and good luck to all!

True but I don't think we are talking big money 😬 Just enough to keep us all motivated. 

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

True but I don't think we are talking big money 😬 Just enough to keep us all motivated. 

There are all sorts of weird people around, they did worse for very small amounts hahaha. Anyhow its not hard to spot if someone is juicing since the progress is rapid. Its a good punt for sure since you get in better shape even if you lose or I should say you cant really lose with this one.

3 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

There are all sorts of weird people around, they did worse for very small amounts hahaha. Anyhow its not hard to spot if someone is juicing since the progress is rapid. Its a good punt for sure since you get in better shape even if you lose or I should say you cant really lose with this one.

Yes deffo. For sure if @ryans_slots looks like Hulk Hogan in 4 months time I will question things 😂

But yes, getting fit whatever the result is a win. 

• Love 2