ColourMeUp

Man Utd fans... you're welcome

Everyone saying kante had a world class game could pep of made it any easier for him lol?

I thought the lineup was a troll

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

I thought all you Utd fans would be happy that City still haven't won the Champions League!? 

4 hours ago, 4houghts said:

Everyone saying kante had a world class game could pep of made it any easier for him lol?

I thought the lineup was a troll

City were poor, if we had a striker who knew how to score it could've been 4-0.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

I thought all you Utd fans would be happy that City still haven't won the Champions League!? 

Don’t forget that most of there great great great grandads cats lived in Manchester once so they like to keep an open mind 😂

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, therealwintersoldier said:

Well done, congratulations 👏 

Just about made up for the FA Cup loss to your lot 😉

• Haha 1

Battle of the oil money. I didn’t care who won last night. Like asking which of my sisters I’d like to fuck 

One of the most embarrassing finals your likely to see. Rolling on the floor at the slightest touch. Play acting and time wasting the second Chelsea got the goal. 

City never looked like scoring 

• Agree 2

Still trying to figure out if Reece James had a good game or if Sterling is the most overrated player in the history of football 

1 minute ago, Gkell727 said:

Battle of the oil money. I didn’t care who won last night. Like asking which of my sisters I’d like to fuck 

One of the most embarrassing finals your likely to see. Rolling on the floor at the slightest touch. Play acting and time wasting the second Chelsea got the goal. 

City never looked like scoring 

Yall forget that Utd were the first team to spend huge money to gain success, not oil money, but same principle! 

Still trying to figure out if Reece James had a good game or if Sterling is the most overrated player in the history of football 

James is v good, never been a sterling fan personally, I think the majority of footballers are overrated tbh. 

@ColourMeUp we had our success with homegrown players. Won a bloody treble with them. Never to be repeated. 

I nearly vomited last night when I see a young girl wearing a John Terry shirt. Bloke was an ok player but a seriously shit human. The level of sycophancy surrounding him is nauseating  

• Agree 2

@ColourMeUp we had our success with homegrown players. Won a bloody treble with them. Never to be repeated. 

I nearly vomited last night when I see a young girl wearing a John Terry shirt. Bloke was an ok player but a seriously shit human. The level of sycophancy surrounding him is nauseating  

Fair enough. 

JT was a great player, for sure maybe not a great human, but the two aren't mutually exclusive. In any walk of life you get people who are great at their job alongside being terrible humans and vice versa. 

Only got to look at what's happening with Giggs atm, guy is a lock to be found guilty, you know the cps aren't charging someone of his stature without them being confident of getting a conviction. (Not sure if you've ever watched the James English podcasts, but there's a good one with Rhodri Giggs who talks about how dark and strange his brother is) 

Just in football over the last 15 years alone I can think of several bad humans off the top of my head, let alone the countless more if I had the inclination to Google more stories/cases. I'm sure the list is endless.

So much money in football/sport in general these days that it pays to have a well rounded pr team (think Rashford) managing every aspect of your life because the commercial side of things is so valuable especially once your career has ended. Almost seems like Rashford is being groomed for a run at politics at some point, maybe be completely wrong but we'll see. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

Fair enough. 

JT was a great player, for sure maybe not a great human, but the two aren't mutually exclusive. In any walk of life you get people who are great at their job alongside being terrible humans and vice versa. 

Only got to look at what's happening with Giggs atm, guy is a lock to be found guilty, you know the cps aren't charging someone of his stature without them being confident of getting a conviction. (Not sure if you've ever watched the James English podcasts, but there's a good one with Rhodri Giggs who talks about how dark and strange his brother is) 

Just in football over the last 15 years alone I can think of several bad humans off the top of my head, let alone the countless more if I had the inclination to Google more stories/cases. I'm sure the list is endless.

So much money in football/sport in general these days that it pays to have a well rounded pr team (think Rashford) managing every aspect of your life because the commercial side of things is so valuable especially once your career has ended. Almost seems like Rashford is being groomed for a run at politics at some point, maybe be completely wrong but we'll see. 

I’m well aware of it. That’s why I find him repulsive. I don’t think of him now when I think of the fantastic side we had. 

Incidentally I’ve seen that podcast. The mans been through a lot - takes a big man to handle it as well as he has.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

I’m well aware of it. That’s why I find him repulsive. I don’t think of him now when I think of the fantastic side we had. 

Incidentally I’ve seen that podcast. The mans been through a lot - takes a big man to handle it as well as he has.

Apparently Damien Duff was far worse than JT. Had a mate who worked at Chelsea who claimed Duff was the most arrogant person you could ever meet. 

2 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Apparently Damien Duff was far worse than JT. Had a mate who worked at Chelsea who claimed Duff was the most arrogant person you could ever meet. 

Footballer void of moral compass 

in other news grass green 😂😂

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Gkell727 said:

Footballer void of moral compass 

in other news grass green 😂😂

I was wondering did you back city at half time? 🤔

6 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

I was wondering did you back city at half time? 🤔

No mate - had a small double with City BTTS. I think you’d have to be mad to have backed them at HT. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Gkell727 said:

Would deffo recommend to anyone. 

James English Podcast

2 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

Would deffo recommend to anyone. 

James English Podcast

Yeah I’ve watched a load of them. The ones I can’t stand are the wannabe gangster ones. It’s like sitting in a pub with me for 2 hours. Ego’s the size of planets some of these chaps 

• Agree 1

Yeah I’ve watched a load of them. The ones I can’t stand are the wannabe gangster ones. It’s like sitting in a pub with me for 2 hours. Ego’s the size of planets some of these chaps 

Yeah there's some legit old school gangsters who are actually interesting, but he's had quite a few of these wannabes who are basically glorified roadmen who've had a few fights, done a couple of years bird and think they're the 4th Kray brother all of a sudden 😂

• Agree 1

Two undeserving champions of Europe, Villareal and Chelsea

Worst team wins on both occasions but I guess that’s why we love the game, anything can happen on the day. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Tricky0212 said:

Two undeserving champions of Europe, Villareal and Chelsea

Worst team wins on both occasions but I guess that’s why we love the game, anything can happen on the day. 

I agree with the Europa final. But to be fair City were toothless. Never really looked like scoring second half and playing negatively when you are 1-0 up in a final is fair game. Not sure about all the play acting but part of the modern game I guess 

• Agree 3

City were garbage in the final and deserved to lose but I was indifferent as to who won or lost as they are both awful clubs I am just ecstatic the scousers won fck all.

• Haha 2

I did not watch it, figured City would absolutely piss it as they are a vastly superior team to Chelsea. Of the two teams I think Chelsea are the slightly lesser evil.

How can you compare Man Utds spending to this? United have built their ability to compete in the transfer market by being successful in the game and certainly more into the 2000s and onward becoming a commercial juggernaut. They have become a commercial juggernaut by having an extremely large fan base globally. During this entire time from the early 90s onwards, Utd have had two extremely tight owners, the more recent in particular shown to take vast sums of money out of the club to service debts and in the form of dividends. Yet still they are highly competitive in the transfer market. 

Chelsea and Man City are not well supported clubs. They are not commercially successful. Heck City in particular have to pay companies to sponsor them! It would be of no surprise if Chelsea do the exact same thing. They are the play things of morally reprehensible individuals. 

It doesn't matter if Man City and Chelsea win the next 20 Premierships and Champions Leagues. They will still be small clubs compared to Manchester United and Liverpool.