Fruit Party 2560x Base Game Hit - Low Stake

Player1173

1 hour ago, Peter clark said:

https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/TF1g2CdUzL

Wasn't as good as yours  @Player1173  x wise but still a banging hit , normal stakes for me would be 20p also  , dunno why I was on 60p can only imagine it was the alcohol 🤣

This one make me very happy Peter, I only see you posting about losing sessions so this is great to see. Hope the alcohol made you cashout before you passed out lol.

:slot_machine:

the start of a very long winning run for you :crossed_fingers:

3 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

The most casual 2500x ever watching the replay!! GTFIT

Thanks mate! That's what I thought, which is why I was slow off the mark getting the screenshots. No slow roll or hint of a big win incoming, just wham bam thankyou mam, then onto the next spin in no time!

14 hours ago, Player1173 said:

Great hit mate! It's quite a cool feature that you can replay previous wins

Ha Ha watched it a few times over and over after learning from you about it ,and will do so even more , really good idea to be able to share with others , lol feel like a pro streamer 🤣

15 hours ago, Jok3st3r said:

This one make me very happy Peter, I only see you posting about losing sessions so this is great to see. Hope the alcohol made you cashout before you passed out lol.

:slot_machine:

the start of a very long winning run for you :crossed_fingers:

Och I have done OK don't worry , a lot of losses yes but had quite a few good wins also .just haven't  posted them as much 🤛

• Good Luck! 1