TGC Charities May 2021

On 24/05/2021 at 11:52, MrUKHackz said:

It's charity time again folks and we have a whopping £2,700 to split for May and we also need a replacement for Action For Sick Children.

We also had a donation refused from a foodbank so that went to Cat Watch Wilts for little pickle Ricks tablets, they cost a whopping £500 for 16 pills and he needs 80 odd so that got him 32 tablets ish ❤️

So, based on last months requests and hopefully in order, we have

https://www.mosemasoefoundation.co.uk/ from @RichieFC £900

https://www.lullabytrust.org.uk/ from @Sgt_bilk0 £900

http://gesh.org.uk/ from @Blacko £900

And the replacement for Action For Sick Children I would like to send to Cat Watch Wilts for the rest of Pickle Ricks tablets.

Feel free to put any suggestions for June below.

Legends!

• Keeemon 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/05/2021 at 19:25, Blacko said:

I would like to start a charity that smashes the kneecaps of thieving bastards who find it acceptable to steal peoples dogs from their garden and sell them for a handful of silver, these lowlifes are everywhere in the UK at present.

Blacko,

is the kneecapping available to pricks who keep dogs in sheds just to breed from and sell their pups for stupid money? 

I've just picked up the sweetest little girlie , who is in a sorry state and has sores all over her body from living outside and fancy some back up kneecaping the previous owners.

• Keeemon 1

10 minutes ago, kirsty0312 said:

Blacko,

is the kneecapping available to pricks who keep dogs in sheds just to breed from and sell their pups for stupid money? 

I've just picked up the sweetest little girlie , who is in a sorry state and has sores all over her body from living outside and fancy some back up kneecaping the previous owners.

Tell you what Kirsty!, you could go to town and batter the shit out these fucking lowlifes on their front doorstep, the end result will be you in your local nick for six month with gbh offences whilst they walk away unnoticed. It’s a fucking joke.

21 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Tell you what Kirsty!, you could go to town and batter the shit out these fucking lowlifes on their front doorstep, the end result will be you in your local nick for six month with gbh offences whilst they walk away unnoticed. It’s a fucking joke.

I know it really is, thank fuck for decent rescues. The little lady is now sleeping away content. Picture of the princess when I picked her up. 

Screenshot_20210614-141309_Gallery.jpg

Edited by kirsty0312
  • Puke! 3

@MrUKHackz

Update on Picklerick, he's responding really well to the medication. Here is a picture from today. I've now joined Cat Watch as an official volunteer so I get to see first hand all of the wonderful work that goes on not just for Pickle but all the other cats and kittens ♥ I never realised how rewarding it is to do voulenteer work 😊 

Huge kisses and hugs for the TGC, without you Pickle wouldn't be living his best life ♥ 

IMG-20210627-WA0036.jpg

IMG-20210627-WA0033.jpg

Edited by Chrissy_M
  • Puke! 3

39 minutes ago, Chrissy_M said:

@MrUKHackz

Update on Picklerick, he's responding really well to the medication. Here is a picture from today. I've now joined Cat Watch as an official volunteer so I get to see first hand all of the wonderful work that goes on not just for Pickle but all the other cats and kittens ♥ I never realised how rewarding it is to do voulenteer work 😊 

Huge kisses and hugs for the TGC, without you Pickle wouldn't be living his best life ♥ 

IMG-20210627-WA0036.jpg

IMG-20210627-WA0033.jpg

Well done and all the best on ur volunteering Chrissy, and good luck to Pickle Rick also, good to see the wee lad recovering nicely.

• Like 1
  • Keeemon 1