A kind request

Gkell727

The king of football, Sinatra of soccer, grandmaster of goals. The mullet magician of the beautiful game 

Ok we know Denman is the King of Aw etc. This is my official request to TGC to recognise me for my contribution to sports betting. I wait with baited breath.

42BB4449-DD01-42A7-BDE7-5D48D1E19184.thumb.jpeg.5d434a9c3d8834ce3afbd94c40b8ac67.jpeg

• Facepalm! 1
  • Good Luck! 8

39 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

The king of football, Sinatra of soccer, grandmaster of goals. The mullet magician of the beautiful game 

Ok we know Denman is the King of Aw etc. This is my official request to TGC to recognise me for my contribution to sports betting. I wait with baited breath.

42BB4449-DD01-42A7-BDE7-5D48D1E19184.thumb.jpeg.5d434a9c3d8834ce3afbd94c40b8ac67.jpeg

You the man the mullet man get in 

• Puke! 1

12 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

I think we need the judge on this as I'm not sure if this is the equivalent of betting odds on horses and we know how he feels about that. 

@VillaLad thoughts please! 

It’s more so stake. I’m around 6K up on football in around a month. Bound to hit a dip soon but credit where it’s due. Not to forget the 10 bet run I had - @MrUKHackz can vouch for 

• Keeemon 2

40 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

I think we need the judge on this as I'm not sure if this is the equivalent of betting odds on horses and we know how he feels about that. 

@VillaLad thoughts please! 

Odds on football bets are ok @Jok3st3r I just can’t deal with odds on horses backers in comps with 1 point on them it really frazzles my brain.

@Gkell727 GTFIT mate 

and just to let you know I’m the fucking daddy of the all weather as my trophies speak for themselves  :JMC:

• Puke! 1
  • Love 2
  • Keeemon 1

17 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

Well done shag. Made up for you mate. Banger!