Players/teams etc you won’t ever forgive

Gkell727

Backed Lazio the other night in a tasty treble. Paid £4K and thought my cash was spent until Ciro Immoble stepped up and fucked me over 

Question is what teams/players etc are forever on the shit list. I won’t be betting on Lazio any time soon after that just for the pure tiltage it put me on 

Edited by Gkell727
  • Keeemon 1

I had 6 prem league games all to be a draw, 5 of them had finished draws, 6th game was West Brom v Hull, 2-2 with 1 minute left of 6 extra minutes, Hull scored to do me over. 

Didn't have a lot on it, maybe £20, but I remember it payed over a grand which was a lot of money to me at the time 😭

Just now, ColourMeUp said:

I had 6 prem league games all to be a draw, 5 of them had finished draws, 6th game was West Brom v Hull, 2-2 with 1 minute left of 6 extra minutes, Hull scored to do me over. 

Didn't have a lot on it, maybe £20, but I remember it payed over a grand which was a lot of money to me at the time 😭

May not have been West Brom, maybe Blackburn actually, but meh, not sure that matters too much lol

1 minute ago, ColourMeUp said:

May not have been West Brom, maybe Blackburn actually, but meh, not sure that matters too much lol

I was too young but now I gamble i wonder how many people were in the bookies when United was playing Bayern in the champs league final (yeah that one) and backed them to win 

I jumped on the phone to a pal while I was driving once. City at home to Lyon or something daft. I see city were peppering them in a champs league game. City were 50/1 with 8 mins left. City being city I thought 50/1 was too good to pass on. Called the bet in £300 at 50/1 

Equaliser went in and suspended the betting they went on to win 2-1 obviously 

2 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

I jumped on the phone to a pal while I was driving once. City at home to Lyon or something daft. I see city were peppering them in a champs league game. City were 50/1 with 8 mins left. City being city I thought 50/1 was too good to pass on. Called the bet in £300 at 50/1 

Equaliser went in and suspended the betting they went on to win 2-1 obviously 

Screenshot_20200816-081909_Chrome.thumb.jpg.99a95de70885a84e4c123063736012f7.jpg

I enjoyed that game

• Love 1

Guest andywilliams1187
3 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

Backed Lazio the other night in a tasty treble. Paid £4K and thought my cash was spent until Ciro Immoble stepped up and fucked me over 

Question is what teams/players etc are forever on the shit list. I won’t be betting on Lazio any time soon after that just for the pure tiltage it put me on 

The greenbay packers every year since 2011. I back them heavy every year to win the superbowl. Had them at 33-1 last year spread around different bookies and was looking promising. 

12 minutes ago, andywilliams1187 said:

The greenbay packers every year since 2011. I back them heavy every year to win the superbowl. Had them at 33-1 last year spread around different bookies and was looking promising. 

Plus you can't stop now cos you know what will happen if you do 😅

Guest andywilliams1187
17 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Plus you can't stop now cos you know what will happen if you do 😅

I know mate - its like the national lottery. Ive foolishly played the same numbers for over 20 years. Pisses me right off but if i stop playing i know they will come in lol

Watford v Leicester playoff semi-final 2013, Knockaert had his penalty saved in the 96th min then Watford run up the pitch and Deeney scores the winner in the 97th min. Watford go through to the playoff final and into the premier league. I'll never forgive Deeney for making me cry so much resulting in a cringe video my sister still has to this day.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Keeemon 1

Years ago I was waiting on an acca and it was worth a couple of thousand and Dundee Utd were playing Dumbarton in the cup, 4 divisions and a gulf in class between them in those days.  It was that long ago I was checking the results on Cefax and Dundee Utd were 1-0 up and my acca was up everything else had won and I was already spending the money in my head.  If anyone remembers Cefax the page refreshes every minute and on the 96th minute the score went 1-1 and match complete.  I've hated Dumbarton ever since as at the time I could really have used the money.

Liverpool went though a spell of being my coupon buster team as well so much so I stopped putting them in and it's only in the last few years I've abandoned that.

Edited by Mad Slasher McGurk
  • Love 1

@Gkell727 I have had 1 team let me down so many times I’m surprised I can even do a footie bet anymore in England this is why my accas are now put on teams no fudged has heard of. Give it a few more years and every team will be on my shit list.

I can remember 2 that stand out. 1st one going back to the early 90’s I know Brighton was one of the teams all the others won on the 2 from each section footie coupon and Brighton or the other team was 2-0 up with 85 mins gone went 2-1 and then some prick called Watson scored in last minute to make it 2-2 I remember this name cause at the time I lived on Watson road. Had £2 on it I was 14-15 at the time and it would have been about 3k was proper wounded.

The other team is Valencia I put the bet on here about year year n half ago 17 team Acca 16 right and these Spanish fucks let me down by drawing 0-0 that was a bit of a sickener tbf so Valencia are on my shit list for ever.

4 hours ago, lucy_tgc said:

Watford v Leicester playoff semi-final 2013, Knockaert had his penalty saved in the 96th min then Watford run up the pitch and Deeney scores the winner in the 97th min. Watford go through to the playoff final and into the premier league. I'll never forgive Deeney for making me cry so much resulting in a cringe video my sister still has to this day.

I remember that!