Cryptooooooooooo!!

Rocknrolla

2 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

He is lying as I showed you they sold  a chunk in the first qtr.   They may not have sold anymore   but there is a reason that Musk  was suspended by the SEC

I'm talking about Elongate right now with the bitcoin maxi's spitting there dummies out. He has not sold any and has confirmed so, he has no need to lie, he's basically God.

25 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

@ISlot what's your get out point? share price wise? What do you think is realistic? 

Do not take less than 100000 per share!   or if it it hits 5 dollars then maybe take that !

In all seriousness  you need to decide what you will be happy with  if the shares double you could sell half   and then you have no money at risk  or you could decide you would be happy with a 60 per cent return on your money and  just take that and be happy no matter what happens,   You also should set a stop loss   at an amount you are prepared to lose.   Only you can decide what you want out of it 

• Keeemon 1

14 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

Do not take less than 100000 per share!   or if it it hits 5 dollars then maybe take that !

In all seriousness  you need to decide what you will be happy with  if the shares double you could sell half   and then you have no money at risk  or you could decide you would be happy with a 60 per cent return on your money and  just take that and be happy no matter what happens,   You also should set a stop loss   at an amount you are prepared to lose.   Only you can decide what you want out of it 

Good advice re. sl & pt, but on this one I'm gambling, 1400usd worth of shares purchased today, Was going to buy more but went for some cryptos as well. 

I was just curious as to whether he had a specific goal! 

I'm happy to lose the 1400 on the chance it goes huge. I remember why I don't trade now, cus every 30 mins you're checking the price 😂

1 hour ago, ColourMeUp said:

@ISlot what's your get out point? share price wise? What do you think is realistic? 

I got my shares $12.50 is going up, for now, if they jump to $20 by next week will be good, then I will watch more if they start going down I will sale wait for lowers point then buy again, the market goes up and down 10% easy when you have 30% profit u should start watching more see what is going on, I don't think it will go down more then 10%max 20%, is hot for now in USA everyone is investing, let see what happens till next week 

Edited by ISlot

36 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

Good advice re. sl & pt, but on this one I'm gambling, 1400usd worth of shares purchased today, Was going to buy more but went for some cryptos as well. 

I was just curious as to whether he had a specific goal! 

I'm happy to lose the 1400 on the chance it goes huge. I remember why I don't trade now, cus every 30 mins you're checking the price 😂

• Shocked! 1
  • Keeemon 1

5 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

Why do people keep posting random crypto YouTubers as if they know what they are onabout 😭 

They have unlimited funds to buy many different cryptos from donations, views and from affiliation 

The one below I clicked was like a young Gary Busey screaming at the camera, buy AMC and stop spamming questions! I'm not even sure thats legal!

• Love 1

5 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

@Douvan This made me think of you with your signal groups! :Mutley:

I haven't popped my head in there for a while but i know they were doing extremely well when I was last there. They all do it as pretty much an income so they're very shrewd. They're take profit points are always 50%, 75% and 100%  of stake as far as I am aware. Put it this way, I wouldn't mind being a few quid behind them. I also see there is a FuckElon coin out now for the memes.

20 minutes ago, Douvan said:

Amen to that brother. Bitboy Crypto, That Martini Guy and countless others just shilling coins to make people go buy and make their profits go up before rugging the lot. Douchebags, the lot of them.

Ice Piss even came out with the concept of a coin called RUGP :Mutley:

• Love 1
  • Keeemon 1