Rocknrolla

Cryptooooooooooo!!

Looks like a massive money laundering operation is coming to light with the FTX collapse.  Turns out Scam Bankrun Fraud is the second biggest donator to the Democrat party after George Soros.  It's looking like the crooked Dems are giving Billions in US taxpayer money to "support Ukraine", Zelensky and his cronies in Ukraine are taking their cut and then lodging it with FTX and Alameda Capital in cryptos and Scam Bankrun Fraud then gives the bulk of it straight back to the Dems as campaign contributions after all the criminals at the US end get their cut.  

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Looks like a massive money laundering operation is coming to light with the FTX collapse.  Turns out Scam Bankrun Fraud is the second biggest donator to the Democrat party after George Soros.  It's looking like the crooked Dems are giving Billions in US taxpayer money to "support Ukraine", Zelensky and his cronies in Ukraine are taking their cut and then lodging it with FTX and Alameda Capital in cryptos and Scam Bankrun Fraud then gives the bulk of it straight back to the Dems as campaign contributions after all the criminals at the US end get their cut.  

You have to wonder how long it will take Global governments to put an end to these crypto currency’s, Billions probably ending in Trillions of untaxed laundered money travelling through cyberspace unnoticed by financial regulators, inland revenue etc.. murky business.

• Agree 1

49 minutes ago, Blacko said:

You have to wonder how long it will take Global governments to put an end to these crypto currency’s, Billions probably ending in Trillions of untaxed laundered money travelling through cyberspace unnoticed by financial regulators, inland revenue etc.. murky business.

It's all about bringing in regulation, the banksters have their own Central Bank Digital Currencies just about ready to go and the one thing they don't like is competition so they will regulate everything else to death, I expect to see more crypto scams being exposed and exchanges going under and I expect the governments to propose the solution to this problem in the form of incresed regulation.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

It's all about bringing in regulation, the banksters have their own Central Bank Digital Currencies just about ready to go and the one thing they don't like is competition so they will regulate everything else to death, I expect to see more crypto scams being exposed and exchanges going under and I expect the governments to propose the solution to this problem in the form of incresed regulation.

Well I’m no expert but I reckon cash is lucky if it has ten years left as most businesses prefer their customers to pay by card, on top of this the inland revenue has been working towards having access to electronically viewing peoples bank accounts for some time now. Am I right in saying that the Inland revenue demanded that coinbase hand over details of the UK based investors in their portfolio?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Well I’m no expert but I reckon cash is lucky if it has ten years left as most businesses prefer their customers to pay by card, on top of this the inland revenue has been working towards having access to electronically viewing peoples bank accounts for some time now. Am I right in saying that the Inland revenue demanded that coinbase hand over details of the UK based investors in their portfolio?

Yup it's all about cashless, CBDCs give the goverment complete control over the population, they know exactly what you earn and exactly where it's going, no more cash in hand transactions tax can be deducted at source every time.  It also helps with control, be a good citizen or we shut you down, look at what hapened with that Canadian trucker freedom protest, everyone that donated $20 to the "wrong cause" even though it was not designated as the wrong cause at the time had their bank accounts frozen.  Also no more bank runs as people who sniff the economic climate collapsing rush to pull their money out of the bank, with cashless they get everything you have, every little helps when it comes to the bail ins.

Another benefit to the CBDCs is you cn make money programmable which has been talked about, need to stimulate the economy then get out there and spend people because if you don't you lose a set percentage of your money over time if you just leave it in your account doing nothing.  Also they can set interest rates to negative if need be and there is nothing anyone can do about it, you can't take out your money and stash it under the mattress any more.  This is why I am trying to get as much "stuff" as possible planked outside the system and in my own possesion as possible, to give me a buffer in case they start bringing in restrictions on what I can buy in the future.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Yup it's all about cashless, CBDCs give the goverment complete control over the population, they know exactly what you earn and exactly where it's going, no more cash in hand transactions tax can be deducted at source every time.  It also helps with control, be a good citizen or we shut you down, look at what hapened with that Canadian trucker freedom protest, everyone that donated $20 to the "wrong cause" even though it was not designated as the wrong cause at the time had their bank accounts frozen.  Also no more bank runs as people who sniff the economic climate collapsing rush to pull their money out of the bank, with cashless they get everything you have, every little helps when it comes to the bail ins.

Another benefit to the CBDCs is you cn make money programmable which has been talked about, need to stimulate the economy then get out there and spend people because if you don't you lose a set percentage of your money over time if you just leave it in your account doing nothing.  Also they can set interest rates to negative if need be and there is nothing anyone can do about it, you can't take out your money and stash it under the mattress any more.  This is why I am trying to get as much "stuff" as possible planked outside the system and in my own possesion as possible, to give me a buffer in case they start bringing in restrictions on what I can buy in the future.

Yeah it’s happening within society as we speak, you try paying with cash in Edinburgh city centre and you get that look from the staff as it’s an effort bringing back change etc.., the taxman has it easy as all they have to do is walk around any UK city centre looking for nail bars with a “cash only” sign in the window to get their radars in tune. Even loan companies are requesting they eyeball your bank statements before making a decision.. it’s all fucked up in my book.

• Agree 2

On 13/11/2022 at 07:05, Fudge said:

@Douvan Am I still the asshole for giving contrarian view on crypto last year?

Douvan hasn’t been on here for some time so I will confirm on his behalf that you are still an arsehole 😂

Edited by Blacko
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Douvan hasn’t been on here for some time so I will confirm on his behalf that you are still an arsehole 😂

Yes, but not for this.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Fudge said:

Yes, but not for this.

I’m only breaking balls with ya lad.. wanna talk about arseholes!!! considering cash transactions are on the wane what fuck up thought this was a smart move in these times of financial woe, why couldn’t they have just kept his Mammies Barnet on the notes.. who gives a shiny shite 🤨

“Seemingly a small matter, but changing queen to king on banknotes, coins, stamps and post boxes comes at a cost. Some experts estimate it could cost about 350 million pounds (€403 million or $402 million) to stick King Charles' head on UK banknotes and coins”

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I’m only breaking balls with ya lad.. wanna talk about arseholes!!! considering cash transactions are on the wane what fuck up thought this was a smart move in these times of financial woe, why couldn’t they have just kept his Mammies Barnet on the notes.. who gives a shiny shite 🤨

“Seemingly a small matter, but changing queen to king on banknotes, coins, stamps and post boxes comes at a cost. Some experts estimate it could cost about 350 million pounds (€403 million or $402 million) to stick King Charles' head on UK banknotes and coins”

That's because of the extra metal they need for his ears 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

That's because of the extra metal they need for his ears 

They should generalise these notes to avoid us handing over folding every time there is a change at the top.. I’m proposing Buck house on a score note, Edinburgh Castle on a tenner and Tom Jones on a torn fiver, the Irish are going to unite at some point so they don’t give a shit. What do u think @philinvicta? to be fair Ladbrokes get a longer look at my banknotes than I ever do 😟

Edited by Blacko

9 minutes ago, Blacko said:

They should generalise these notes to avoid us handing over folding every time there is a change at the top.. I’m proposing Buck house on a score note, Edinburgh Castle on a tenner and Tom Jones on a torn fiver, the Irish are going to unite at some point so they don’t give a shit. What do u think @philinvicta? to be fair Ladbrokes get a longer look at my banknotes than I ever do 😟

I assume they will fade the notes and coins out of circulation  over time so that the cost is reduced  ie just new notes etc have his head and  they do not just pull stuff out of circulation with the queens head on, 

With the budget about to hammer people this week I doubt they  would be pleased to see some huge costs to replace notes and coins   especially for someone who is not likely to be king for too long at his age !

• Agree 1

If they really want to piss the Irish off they could put Cromwell back on the currency

7 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

If they really want to piss the Irish off they could put Cromwell back on the currency

Now that’s what I call a torn fiver.

7AF761CF-9FD6-4972-A60A-A31B45898192.jpeg

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Now that’s what I call a torn fiver.

7AF761CF-9FD6-4972-A60A-A31B45898192.jpeg

I understand they are well known in the Glasgow lap dancing clubs 

• Haha 1