Cryptooooooooooo!!

Rocknrolla

1 minute ago, ColourMeUp said:

RIP McAfee, looks like he's been epsteined 😢

His death looks to be just as interesting as his life. Gives me a reason to watch the doc again. Really intriguing character. Looking at some of his old tweets etc it’s interesting. 

• Keeemon 1

6 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

His death looks to be just as interesting as his life. Gives me a reason to watch the doc again. Really intriguing character. Looking at some of his old tweets etc it’s interesting. 

Yeah seen a lot his tweets over the last year or so, definitely intriguing, will do some digging tomorrow after I've had some sleep. Looks very sus to say the least. 

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, ryans_slots said:

That’s a concern!

11 minutes ago, ISlot said:

Screenshot 2021-06-27 at 10.01.03.png

Can see many brown envelopes being posted courtesy of HMRC, just a matter of time before the taxman kept an eye in. I’m surprised it’s 5k, bet you they will demand full access before long. HMRC are going to be like a pack of hungry wolves at the end of this pandemic.

22 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Can see many brown envelopes being posted courtesy of HMRC, just a matter of time before the taxman kept an eye in. I’m surprised it’s 5k, bet you they will demand full access before long. HMRC are going to be like a pack of hungry wolves at the end of this pandemic.

I lost my Ledger nano x in a boating accident! :man_shrugging:

• Love 1

Guest andywilliams1187
21 minutes ago, ryans_slots said:

I lost my Ledger nano x in a boating accident! :man_shrugging:

It fell overboard while sailing to the USA to do bonus buys to get away from UKGC hahahahahahaha

11 minutes ago, stone said:

Do not only sell derivatives rather than actual bitcoin anyway? Also cant understand how police can seize coins if they are kept off line in secure wallets with adequate

passwords;  https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-06-27/u-k-financial-regulator-bars-crypto-exchange-binance

It was one of the first questions I was asked in my first interview on my arrest. The financial forensic officers are atrocious. Unless you hand that information over they aren’t finding it. The woman who is dealing with my case is of a seriously low IQ and expects me and my family to help her convict me 

problem with all crypto they making a lot of profit without paying Tax or no control under Gov, now Gov want to get their own Coin and control it, and I am sure they will start making visa card, the credit card on BritCoin

What is a BritCoin?

Britain's central bank has been looking into whether to launch its own digital currency, nicknamed 'Britcoin', which could potentially replace physical cash as well as credit and debit card payments and bank transfers.7 Jun 2021

If they do Britcoin you see every country with its own coin, all current crypto will die on the market 

Edited by ISlot

10 hours ago, Blacko said:

I think Bitcoin run by Chines Gov they keep it secret, maybe I am wrong 

• Love 1