Recommended Posts

@ColourMeUp @ISlot how you gents feeling about AMC. I watched something a few days ago where they projected it’s actual value at around $4 a share. You lads letting it run its course? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

@ColourMeUp @ISlot how you gents feeling about AMC. I watched something a few days ago where they projected it’s actual value at around $4 a share. You lads letting it run its course? 

The money I invest I cash out now I am only taking a risk with the profit I am still up soo all good, I got in on $12.50 now is $43.75 all good, It will jump again on Monday...I have a Royal Flush on my hand I not folding lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

@ColourMeUp @ISlot how you gents feeling about AMC. I watched something a few days ago where they projected it’s actual value at around $4 a share. You lads letting it run its course? 

 

  • Hmmm 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, ISlot said:

The money I invest I cash out now I am only taking a risk with the profit I am still up soo all good, I got in on $12.50 now is $43.75 all good, It will jump again on Monday...I have a Royal Flush on my hand I not folding lol 

Good man - best of luck. Wished I’d got in to be fair 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

@ColourMeUp @ISlot how you gents feeling about AMC. I watched something a few days ago where they projected it’s actual value at around $4 a share. You lads letting it run its course? 

I've got a sell point, if it hits it I'll take 85% and leave 15% in for the big gamble that it goes astronomically high. Doubtful though. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Good man - best of luck. Wished I’d got in to be fair 

never too late 1share-5 shares still a chance to make money, what if it jumps to $500-$1000? if u get in on Monday let say $45x5 shares=$225 what if it hits $1000 per share? u get back $22500...investing $225 is like £150 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, ISlot said:

never too late 1share-5 shares still a chance to make money, what if it jumps to $500-$1000? if u get in on Monday let say $45x5 shares=$225 what if it hits $1000 per share? u get back $22500...investing $225 is like £150 

It’s more so how fast I can get the money in. I’m using a friend as my instrument currently and I’m sending £500 cash a week. At some point it’s going to become too much. If the police didn’t have control of my accounts I’d have happily stuck £10K in for some fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All Looking for abit of advise. Recently started investing on Crypto.com but not sure if this is a decent app to use. Can anyone recommend what to use? And maybe the best investment to make atm? 

  • Good Luck! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Stokie1993 said:

Hi All Looking for abit of advise. Recently started investing on Crypto.com but not sure if this is a decent app to use. Can anyone recommend what to use? And maybe the best investment to make atm? 

coinbase is ok Etoro is good for new start cashout can take abet long like 1 week but still good, Robinhood not bad also, the best investment just check youtube or join Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets you have a lot of info there, start on small see who you getting on, same time u learn what to buy, long investment like Shiba coin or dogecoin they have chance to grow up like $1 to $5 by end of the year 

Edited by ISlot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

It’s more so how fast I can get the money in. I’m using a friend as my instrument currently and I’m sending £500 cash a week. At some point it’s going to become too much. If the police didn’t have control of my accounts I’d have happily stuck £10K in for some fun

is a good chance to jump this week lot of banks now refusing to land to short buyers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/06/2021 at 09:05, ryans_slots said:

lol video got posted few hours ago, normally '' troll shit like this wouldn't be considered real however their following.......... almost 11 million likesl... I wonder if Elon gonna Stfu now for a while atleast?
@crazyrightmeow

https://www.facebook.com/anonews.co/videos/325974332368924

 

I dont think Musk gives a fuck about any trolls or "threats" online. 😂 What can anyone do to a billionaire and to him specifically anyways. He is untouchable and can do or say almost anything he wants imo.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rishi Sunak has asked the Bank of England to explore the possibility of creating a digital currency for the UK - dubbed Britcoin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Doge plummeting 

cumrockets look like they are suffering from brewers droop

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone advise i know very little about this subject but have been persuaded to part with $300 into something called cashfx. Apparently ( and these are good friends) have been getting a good return on their investment. Have i just thrown my money down the toilet never to be seen again or is there chance of making a few quid ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Can anyone advise i know very little about this subject but have been persuaded to part with $300 into something called cashfx. Apparently ( and these are good friends) have been getting a good return on their investment. Have i just thrown my money down the toilet never to be seen again or is there chance of making a few quid ?

Cashfx is a pyramid scheme mate - its been going a while. 

Some of the traders i know got in early and have bought a lot of people into it and earn well. When this collapses (which it eventually will) the guys at the bottom will get shafted. Part of your investment goes into live trading (alledgedley) while another percentage goes into education. 

I have been offered it a few times and avoided it. I couldnt be arsed trying to upsell it and introduce friends into the buisness (mainly because i dont have any and also because im to lazy and dont trust it)

Edited by andywilliams1187
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Can anyone advise i know very little about this subject but have been persuaded to part with $300 into something called cashfx. Apparently ( and these are good friends) have been getting a good return on their investment. Have i just thrown my money down the toilet never to be seen again or is there chance of making a few quid ?

I know nothing about it mate but I saw the word Forex and that scares me!

@andywilliams1187 is your man I think

EDIT: Andys already replied!

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MrUKHackz said:

I know nothing about it mate but I saw the word Forex and that scares me!

@andywilliams1187 is your man I think

EDIT: Andys already replied!

Its one of those schemes mate where you introduce people, then they introduce people but you get a kickback for everyone in your group. The more people you introduce (and in turn they introduce) the higher up the ladder and the bigger kickbacks you get. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, andywilliams1187 said:

Its one of those schemes mate where you introduce people, then they introduce people but you get a kickback for everyone in your group. The more people you introduce (and in turn they introduce) the higher up the ladder and the bigger kickbacks you get. 

Sounds exactly like the old chain letter pyramid schemes before the internet

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MrUKHackz said:

Sounds exactly like the old chain letter pyramid schemes before the internet

In a nutshell thats exactly what it was. When i was offered it a while ago (about 12-18months ago) there was no way of knowing what trades they were opening and closing (that might have changed) but there were a lot of red flags for me so i swerved it. I prefer to be in charge of my own trading decisions and didnt feel comfortable trying to push it on other people. 

@Kev40 for the 300 it might be worth a punt but the only people i know who are making decent returns on this have a lot of people with big balances underneath them. Who will quickly become lots of people with 0 balance and a pissed off attitude when it collapses. 

Personally I think they are using the new investors to pay dividends to those at the top - i might be wrong but there were a lot of red flags with this one. Don't go and put your lifesavings into it. 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers guys. For me I'm happy to take the risk. Main reason if i didn't see the money again i know 100% I'd be refunded by whom I've been recommended by so i kinda see it as risk free.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now