Cryptooooooooooo!!

Rocknrolla

1 hour ago, david1111 said:

Ah yeah, I keep getting emails about that, but never bothered.

If I invest again it'll just be something to have an interest.  

Thats how you should be investing imo. Either In things,stocks,crypto or what ever it may be it should always be something you have interest in and believe in and not because some random wannabe wizard on internet told you.

• Keeemon 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

I will say that I have noticed crypto seems to get a little squeezed when the stock markets fall  and i think this could be people selling to cover margin calls

Partly, mainly though because crypto is a largely unregulated market its full of ponzi schemes and exit scams, so eventually it all comes to a head and people do their bollocks. 

• Keeemon 1

30 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

Partly, mainly though because crypto is a largely unregulated market its full of ponzi schemes and exit scams, so eventually it all comes to a head and people do their bollocks. 

When I look at the values of crypto  it is frightening how much "wealth"  could just disappear  if the whole lot goes bang

2 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

I've got 2 monkey NFTs :Mutley:

Could be worse man 

You could own a pair of trainers like below 

IMG_20220412_123607.thumb.jpg.d2c0eb51f0339dcff6941ff79f99b4ae.jpg

• Love 1

An article regarding current crypto falls.  Stock markets are falling again as well.   An awful lot of asset value gone so far this year  and with inflation running very high for recent times as well.  All in all not looking too pretty.

https://www.sharecast.com/news/cryptocurrencies/crypto-apocalypse-all-risks-surrounding-bitcoin-due-to-luna-and-ust-massacre--9767829.html

Guest Fudge

Has anyone made some money on crypto since this thread started?

I'm tempted to buy some purely for entertainment purposes, but not sure which shitcoin suits my personality 😄. I was thinking about CHP (CoinPoker) because TonyG owns it and he promotes it all the time. If he wins some major cash game or tournament then maybe it takes off?

19 minutes ago, Fudge said:

Has anyone made some money on crypto since this thread started?

I'm tempted to buy some purely for entertainment purposes, but not sure which shitcoin suits my personality 😄. I was thinking about CHP (CoinPoker) because TonyG owns it and he promotes it all the time. If he wins some major cash game or tournament then maybe it takes off?

He won millions on cash games and won a big tourney as well on Triton series since the release of the coin and nothing happened.

Guest Fudge
1 minute ago, crazyrightmeow said:

He won millions on cash games and won a big tourney as well on Triton series since the release of the coin and nothing happened.

You're correct. I can't even find a way to buy it anyways.

Guest Fudge
5 hours ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Great concept in theory but people are not really interested to play with crypto on small poker sites like his, big sites have way too much ad money and trust.

You're right. I recently found out that Phil Galfond's Run it Once poker room shut down. He was trending for a while in the poker community because of his PLO challenge but looks like it didn't help. It's an uphill battle for small poker rooms.

3 minutes ago, Fudge said:

You're right. I recently found out that Phil Galfond's Run it Once poker room shut down. He was trending for a while in the poker community because of his PLO challenge but looks like it didn't help. It's an uphill battle for small poker rooms.

Yea, its just too hard to get players for the small sites. They would have to do something really special that no one else does which is more or less impossible at this point. I remember around 2010-1013 there were so many new poker sites(skins) mostly on ipoker network and OnGame network trying hard with giving free no deposit money, huge rakeback deals(60%+) and they stlll didnt make it. Eventually even the whole ipoker network dried out because of dumb UKGC "rules" which fucked the whole rakeback deals and deposit bonuses that you could basically get every deposit(best times playing poker for a living) and because of the big players like pstars,full tilt, party, 888 at that time and eventually now gg network.

• 4 weeks later...